Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Help me find runes!!
Posted 2004-08-18, 08:57 AM
I've heard some rumors about where the best places to find runes are but im not sure what to believe. Rushing for forge sucks now b/c ppl just run off when u get them to forge. Best i have found so far is ist off nm pindle lol. pls help and just shout out some good high rune paces.
thnx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pk101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpk101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pk101

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:23 AM in reply to pk101's post "Help me find runes!!"
Well hell pindle can drop some nice ones, vex, ohm. Also the council in act 3, hell has the best drop rates I thought for like jah and such.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:45 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Well hell pindle can drop some nice..."
What imghty Joe Said
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-18, 10:30 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post starting "What imghty Joe Said :)"
ty guys i heard for some reason hephasto was known for dropping zod anyone no if thats just bs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pk101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpk101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pk101

Posted 2004-08-18, 01:17 PM in reply to pk101's post starting "ty guys i heard for some reason..."
he dropped a jah on me b4 and a zod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-18, 03:31 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "he dropped a jah on me b4 and a zod"
were u running him or was it just two lucky drops? and if u were running hephasto how many runs did it take for u to get those drops?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pk101

Posted 2004-08-18, 03:52 PM in reply to pk101's post starting "were u running him or was it just two..."
check act5 unique monster and bosses have high runes drop and do countess run she drop runes too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-08-18, 06:24 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "check act5 unique monster and bosses..."
osmoses-jones said:
check act5 unique monster and bosses have high runes drop and do countess run she drop runes too
yeah but dude the countess usually drops shit..like eth-lum. have u ever found anything good off her?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pk101

Posted 2004-08-20, 12:42 AM in reply to pk101's post starting "yeah but dude the countess usually..."
out of a million runs she dropped an ist once in hell ,I personally find countess runs too boring and a waste of time for the lack of return you get on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-08-20, 02:57 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "out of a million runs she dropped an..."
id rather do hell forge rushes, my friend rushes his mules, he has like 15+ of em
and everytime i help him i get a rune, only like Um,Hel, Fal, mid runes etc, and he rushes each to hell, he has alot of fucking runes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-20, 06:11 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "id rather do hell forge rushes, my..."
PureRebel said:
id rather do hell forge rushes, my friend rushes his mules, he has like 15+ of em
and everytime i help him i get a rune, only like Um,Hel, Fal, mid runes etc, and he rushes each to hell, he has alot of fucking runes
yeah man i do alot of hell forge rushes but sometimes some fags ditch me at forge time or i get like a horrible io rune or some crap like that...so far best ive gotten is a few ist's, and somehow when i logged on my name i noticed a gul rune in my inventory that i didnt find. i have no idea how it got there but hey, im not complaining lol. hasnt disappeared yet either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pk101

Posted 2004-08-20, 06:31 PM in reply to pk101's post starting "yeah man i do alot of hell forge rushes..."
LOL, lucky one.
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-20, 09:44 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post starting "LOL, lucky one."
maybe u found while u were stoned?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel