Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Claymore manga
Posted 2008-06-12, 02:23 PM
Has anyone else been keeping up with the Claymore manga? It's up to chapter 80 and I can't wait to find out what happens next; Miria's just revealed the truth about everything and I think stuff is about to get crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-12, 10:04 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Claymore manga"
Only up to whatever volume Viz has released till. I think it's volume 11.

Feel free to spoil me =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-06-12, 10:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Only up to whatever volume Viz has..."
You need to finish volume 12 before you'd completely understand what's going on. Volume 15 is out soon, if not now, from Jump Comics. Buy the Japanese versions, read the online translations, and go WTF?!?!? at the strange, seemingly unrelated inner cover art.

Last edited by WetWired; 2008-06-12 at 10:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-12, 10:55 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You need to finish volume 12 before..."
I just can't stand to read the manga after the anime. I know you think it's stupid, but it just ruined it all for me. Whether or not it's made by the same people as the manga, the manga creators sold the license or whatever to the anime people. And the anime was shitty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-12, 10:58 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I just can't stand to read the manga..."
The anime was only shitty after it stopped following the manga.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-12, 10:59 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The anime was only shitty after it..."
Yes, but it still represents that manga in said medium. Which just kills it for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood