Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

are they making a new bilzzard game
Posted 2004-08-18, 08:57 PM
hay guys are they going to make a new game soon becus i am getting bord of d2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosty_mug is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosty_mug is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosty_mug

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:07 PM in reply to frosty_mug's post "are they making a new bilzzard game"
They're not too far from the release of World of Warcraft...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:35 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "They're not too far from the release of..."
And starcraft ghost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "And starcraft ghost."
i thought they already made that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:39 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i thought they already made that?"
Last I heard they are still working on that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Last I heard they are still working on..."
how the fuck did my friend tell me about the game then?! and i saw screenshots of him playing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:42 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "how the fuck did my friend tell me..."
It wasnt him playing, unless he somehow managed to steal a gamecube game that's not even out.....

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?s...=0&find=Search
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-18, 10:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It wasnt him playing, unless he somehow..."
From my internship at Pixar Animations some people have realtions to others working with Blizzard and we got onto the subject of new game developments at a meeting one time, supposivly Star Craft 2 is in game development stages and has a roughly layed release date of January 2006. It is suupose to be graphics like, if not better, then War Craft III and have the game play experience of the Star Craft we all know. Not much else was said about the game and we all know how fast Blizzard gets games released on time if at all -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-18, 10:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It wasnt him playing, unless he somehow..."
isnt starcraft ghost comin on the PC?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-19, 02:25 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "From my internship at Pixar Animations..."
GOD DAMN IT

::Curses innumerable times::

I liked starcraft Brood wars old school graphics. I don't want some 3d shit . I can't stand the way the map scrolls in wc3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-19, 04:48 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "GOD DAMN IT ::Curses innumerable..."
they r gonna ruine SC with 3D -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-19, 12:03 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "they r gonna ruine SC with 3D -.-"
...he may be wrong.

I really doubt they will re-make SC in 3D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-19, 12:06 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "...he may be wrong. I really doubt..."
i agree with that.

Never Change A Winning Formula... well at least not in the 2nd game, but.... ah nevermind (*memories of simcity/ the sims coming up... bad memories -_-*)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-19, 01:16 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i agree with that. Never Change A..."
Exactly what geekstar said.
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-19, 01:31 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post starting "Exactly what geekstar said."
If they change it, I will shoot them. Literally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-19, 07:49 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "If they change it, I will shoot them...."
Endurack... Hmmm... I smell bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-19, 07:51 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Endurack... Hmmm... I smell bullshit."
*sneeze* Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-19, 08:01 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "*sneeze* Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit."
timmay1113 said:
*sneeze* Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit.
Hypocrite!! How many times have I asked you to come play basketball and you've bullshitted your way out of it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-08-19, 09:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Hypocrite!! How many times have I asked..."
no i dont think starcraft ghost coming to pc, only for console
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887