Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hi, I'm HoH

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:54 AM
Hi there! I'm a pothead! Ridicule me, please!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 12:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Hi, I'm HoH"
your memory/lungs/brain are going down the tubes, lolz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-02, 12:54 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "your memory/lungs/brain are going down..."
I like cheese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 02:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like cheese."
You like to spam randomness don't you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-02, 04:51 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "You like to spam randomness don't you?"
I hate spam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 05:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hate spam."
I also do not prefer corned beef.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-08-08, 04:37 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I also do not prefer corned beef."
pbj sandwiches migh tcure that....... um deseas?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-08-08, 07:07 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "pbj sandwiches migh tcure that.........."
*slits wrist and hopes for death*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 07:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "*slits wrist and hopes for death*"
Spam can be good if cooked properly. Corned beef is good on certain sandwiches. Corned beef HASH however is awesome. So is FUKKEN THC HASH 420 SMOKE WEED.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-08-08, 07:57 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Spam can be good if cooked properly. ..."
I love hash. So tasty. Food ain't too bad either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 09:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I love hash. So tasty. Food ain't too..."
Don't you have anything else to talk about?
http://zelaron.com/forum/search.php?searchid=542472

Oh, guess not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-08, 09:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Don't you have anything else to talk..."
Nope sorry. I guess all I talk about is drugs. Shame on me. Shame shame shame for making jokes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 09:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nope sorry. I guess all I talk about is..."
It gets pretty bad when one can guess your post when they see you have the newest post on the thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-08, 09:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It gets pretty bad when one can guess..."
Guess I'll go smoke a bowl... (for your sake)

For the record, only 36 of those were made in the past 8 months.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-08-08 at 09:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 09:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Guess I'll go smoke a bowl... (for your..."
Meh, the search was hardly exhaustive, but I'll leave it at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-08, 09:59 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Meh, the search was hardly exhaustive,..."
Sweet deal. (I don't actually have any weed, haven't for over a week)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 02:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sweet deal. (I don't actually have any..."
Nice to meet ya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
logik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlogik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

logik

Posted 2007-08-13, 05:22 PM in reply to logik's post starting "Nice to meet ya"
I like to think of myself as a leaping gnome. Kind of like Mitch Hedberg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven