Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Yo!

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:01 PM
Yo PPLZ! At first I joined to ask about an rpg maker question while wasting time and sitting in programming class...but you ppl r kewl so i'm stickin around for awhile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:07 PM in reply to Slyvr's post "Yo!"
Slyvr said:
Yo PPLZ! At first I joined to ask about an rpg maker question while wasting time and sitting in programming class...but you ppl r kewl so i'm stickin around for awhile.
Haha, glad you signed up. Watch out for Mantralord and Grav.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:11 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Haha, glad you signed up. Watch out for..."
why is that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:12 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "why is that?"
Slyvr said:
why is that?
Look around a bit more, and you'll see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:19 PM in reply to Slyvr's post "Yo!"
Wassup?

Welcome to the blackhole of the Internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Wassup? Welcome to the blackhole of..."
I'm currently starting an Infant Army of the Apocalypse, with Kaneda as our leader. You want in?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:35 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I'm currently starting an Infant Army..."
Infant army? Ya'll nooblets (babies)?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-08, 04:52 PM in reply to Slyvr's post "Yo!"
Slyvr said:
Learn to speak english correctly or people will make fun of you. Probably mostly me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-08, 05:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Learn to speak english correctly or..."
Yeah kyeruu might get jealous of you if KA can't make fun of him because he is to busy with you.

Anyways welcome to the Cybernation of Zelaron where you will most likely encounter THE most lodgetodgy of the lodgetodgers.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-08, 10:28 PM in reply to Slyvr's post "Yo!"
Welcome sir.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-09, 09:07 AM in reply to Slyvr's post "Yo!"
Welcome to Zelaron, enjoy your stay.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-09, 06:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Learn to speak english correctly or..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Learn to speak english correctly or people will make fun of you. Probably mostly me.
Jus ta pi$$ u 0ff, Ima gunna talka lik dis a// da timez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-09, 08:06 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Jus ta pi$$ u 0ff, Ima gunna talka lik..."
Haha. I kindly request you don't :P

Please!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-09, 08:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Haha. I kindly request you don't :P ..."
/second.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-09, 09:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "/second."
I say every starts talking like that from now on. w3rd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-09, 09:21 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I say every starts talking like that..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
I say every starts talking like that from now on. w3rd.
Mmmkay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-10, 02:15 PM in reply to Slyvr's post "Yo!"
Welcome to glorious nation of Zelaron.

I am local Russian whore Klavdiya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack