Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Scary Movie 3
Posted 2003-10-13, 06:58 PM
Well theres no school this friday, and Scary Movie 3 comes out the same day, HOW CONVIENANT?

I think this (hopefully) will be one of the funniest movies ever, is anyone else gonna go see it?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-13, 07:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
I don't think it will be as funny...it's rated PG-13 this time around...=\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

[X] Chaos x ™

Posted 2003-10-13, 07:13 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
WHAT!? Its gonna be shit if its pg-13 they have to cut so much stuff out of it. Its just so now the younger audience can get in. Ach im not wasting my time to go and see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-13, 07:19 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
It better be funny, I have been holding its release with such high regard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-13, 07:34 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
Yeah me too, I didn't realize it was pg-13, i'm sneakin in anyways, he he he. Well, I figure the last 2 made me laugh my ass off, and the 2nd one was pg-13 too I believe, it was funny as hell, anyways, it give me a reason to go hang out with some of my 'peeps'

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-13, 07:34 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
I saw the preveiw and I think its gunna be a funny stupid not a piss your pants funny. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-13, 07:39 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
Scary Movie 1 and 2 were rated R.

I dunno why they made this one PG-13.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

[X] Chaos x ™

Posted 2003-10-13, 07:50 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
Because their is no explicit scenes and also micheal jackson is in it and most of his fans are lil kids so they gotta watch their big hero in action.

hehe..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-13, 07:53 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
Haha, no they made it pg-13 because like 2/3 of the movie watchers are teens, obviously if it was rated R less parents would let their 13 year old go see it, But if its pg-13 then so many more kids will go watch it, therefore they make alot more movies.

Its ok though, by todays standards pg-13 can still have ass in it I think, I can remember watching something not that long ago with a boob and ass, and cussing.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-10-13, 07:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
I don't remember any PG-13 movies with booberz...O.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

[X] Chaos x ™

Posted 2003-10-13, 08:28 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
i dont think 1 or 2 had any nudity...

just b/c it's pg-13 doesn't mean it wont be funny...but...

it'd better be funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-13, 08:37 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
Part 1 had male nudity for sure and some implied female.

Never saw part 2.

BTW, neither were rated R up here. Both got our equilivant (can't spell, drunk tonight) of PG-13.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-10-13, 09:41 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
who wants to see ass? Im all for pussy and rack
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-10-13, 09:57 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
it looks funny because of the whole "the ring" thing. That is such a great movie and it looks funny in the preview.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-13, 10:07 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
The ring!!! was super gay movie....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-10-13, 10:14 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
by super gay do you mean tottaly awesome? I sure hope so....

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-13, 10:21 PM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
Nah, I mean I wouldnt watch it even if someone gave me 25 bucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-10-14, 01:19 AM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
The ring = r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-14, 08:33 AM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
It's not really Michael Jackson, idiots.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-10-14, 08:48 AM in reply to D3V's post "Scary Movie 3"
so if scary movie 3 is coming out you have to make sure you see other movies as well, i saw part scary movie part 2 and i say it was funny because in that movie they put; usual suspects, i know what you did last summer, can't hardly wait, and some other movies i know i watched already. If you didn't watch those movies then you won't get the comedy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman