Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2010-01-22, 12:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Probably the May Flower. You know how..."
That sounds naughty missy, let's keep it G-rated please. Like I said, I've made previous accounts, just dinking around at school and such-which. This sight wasn't banned for a hella long time..Yeah, my life story, take it to the heart..and then your pants. oooooo!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-01-22, 01:59 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "That sounds naughty missy, let's keep..."
What about my pants?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-01-22, 02:42 PM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post starting "I am a contributing member."
Knight Sir Rick said: [Goto]
I am a contributing member.
Good enough for me.

Bitch.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-22, 09:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What about my pants? o_O"
They're too short for you.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-22, 10:54 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "That sounds naughty missy, let's keep..."
Take my story to your pants..You know..Copy and paste it in a word document then print it, fold it up, then stick it in your pocket..L, what'dya think? Beat off? Yeee-uck...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-01-22, 10:56 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Take my story to your pants..You..."
Kekeke!
And while you're at it, take a picture of the story in your pants and take a picture of that picture on your cellphone, have someone take a picte of your cellphone with that picture, and you take a picture of that picture and make it your wallpaper!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-22, 11:08 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Kekeke! And while you're at it, take a..."
Oh snap, you little rascal. Almost got me there, but I see where this is goin'..The whole "take a picture of the story in your pants and take a picture of that picture on your cellphone, have someone take a picte of your cellphone with that picture, and you take a picture of that picture and make it your wallpaper!" thing. If you tell me how to upload the picture, I might take that picture and what-not..silly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-23, 12:03 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "Oh snap, you little rascal. Almost got..."
Easy enough, just take a snap shot with your webcam!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-23, 12:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Easy enough, just take a snap shot with..."
I don't have a webcam, but if I did I would sure do that. OMGWTFBBQ! I want a picture, like the one that shows up in display, similar to yours, but like my own style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-24, 07:15 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "I don't have a webcam, but if I did I..."
But you already have one. It's right next to your name. Or, do you mean signature? The thing under the post? Just look for signature in the control panel.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-24, 08:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But you already have one. It's right..."
Oh no, no, no. I got it. How do you like it?

P.S. I'm important, and I don't hate you. +1 Ha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 09:04 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Oh no, no, no. I got it. How do you..."
It's terrifying.

You're important? How, did you get a peace prize for being black a good president? I once got a prize for a math competition, and for a writing contest, but never got first. Though, I did beat everyone's score in my math class in 7th grade, and I was working alone, they had partners. Everyone in the class was pissed, and my teacher was so confused, because I hadn't even done any work until that day! Lmao!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-26, 09:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's terrifying. You're important?..."
Hardy har, congrats. I was just being a good cyber-pal, sweetheart. I guess I'm not important enough to be on your "Important people who don't hate me" list?
It's all good, I s'pose. So, you never gave me your rating on my pic and what-not..Sad day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:03 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Hardy har, congrats. I was just being a..."
I said it was terrifying, didn't I? Don't get all sad, it was mostly a joke, jeez. You're as bad as a Mdselctr on speed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I said it was terrifying, didn't I?..."
Awwwww...I can only imagine Mdselctr on speed, probably 'cause we've never met, but it's allright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:12 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Awwwww...I can only imagine Mdselctr on..."
There is more than one Mdselctr. Infact, the government has been cloning him for some time, and is building an army, as Mdselctr is the next step in human advancement. An army of Mdselctr shall conquer the world, then complain about how they all hate eachother for being conformists.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:19 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "There is more than one Mdselctr...."
Wholey Shit, I can't wait.
I feel suddenly hated, and now I'm going to wonder around the website aimlessly. TTYL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:21 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Wholey Shit, I can't wait. :x I feel..."
O.K., Cyeah.
Don't worry about feeling hated. Feeling hated is one of the best parts about Zelaron! Just use Hateosynthesis and convert hate into lulz.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-27, 08:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "O.K., Cyeah. Don't worry about feeling..."
I think I'm all lulz'd out. I'm having a hard time thinking of funny tidbits I can add into my threads. No more un-"racist" jokes, really. The ones I have are better told irl. I'll try it though sometime soon, in a new thread. OMG, can you believe all the views on this thread? Like 485, on my first thread ever. That isn't bad, right? Haha. Ok, ok.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-31, 05:52 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "I think I'm all lulz'd out. I'm having..."
I didn't even know you could check out the number of views. Oh well. Becareful, though. Thread viewers are known to spread herpes.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai