Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Height and weight (currently)
Posted 2008-04-27, 09:20 PM
I'm 6'3" and 181 lbs. When I joined the forums I was 6'2" and 288.8 lbs.

For Lenlen: 190.5cm and 82.1kg . 187.96cm when I joined and 130.99kg as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-27, 09:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Height and weight (currently)"
6'2 and a strong 250

twisted steel and sex appeal

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-04-27, 10:13 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "6'2 and a strong 250 twisted steel..."
God, shut up.

Im about 5'9", 130lbs...

Yea, I have a fucking high metabolism, I eat nonstop, everyday, sit on my ass and I don't gain any weight....

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-04-27, 11:47 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "God, shut up. Im about 5'9",..."
6'1 and 150 pounds, although I was up to 165 before I got sick. I'm hoping to make it to ~170 by the end of summer, mostly muscle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-28, 12:08 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "God, shut up. Im about 5'9",..."
Don't worry, when you hit middle age that changes quick. :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-28, 06:25 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Height and weight (currently)"
5'4'' and 108ish.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-28, 07:18 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "5'4'' and 108ish."
5'11" 185
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-28, 07:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "5'11" 185"
Let's see, i'd say roughly 5'7-5'8 and at a solid 181 pounds. My incline is up to 215, and bench is up to 245 now. My lateral press max is up to 180, and I can max the leg press machine (420lbs).

Also, I got a chance over the weekend to get timed running the '40 (lol). My first was @ 5.01/40 yard. Second run was 4.81, and then my third and best was 4.60..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-28, 07:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Let's see, i'd say roughly 5'7-5'8 and..."
5'7-5'8, 183. I feel fat. It all started during last summer.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-28, 08:08 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "5'7-5'8, 183. I feel fat. It all..."
Fix it now dude. Seriously I let my weight go for so long and never cared too much, now atlest now i'm hitting the weights and have gotten rid of my gut and am actually starting to get pretty built..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-28, 09:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Let's see, i'd say roughly 5'7-5'8 and..."
Dude, this is a height and weight thread. Not how much we can lift and how fast we can run thread. So you're in shape, get over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-28, 10:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude, this is a height and weight..."
Bite me.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-28, 12:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Height and weight (currently)"
Balls to centimetres and kilograms. Europe can keep it's metric if it wants, I'm an Imperial laddy - feet and stones all the way:

5' 10"/5' 11" (need to measure myself again - haven't done so for over a year)
9 stone exactly, which, for you Americans, is around 125lbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-28, 01:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Balls to centimetres and kilograms...."
5'9 140lbs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-28, 05:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Balls to centimetres and kilograms...."
omg your skinny!!!!!!

but yea, i was always fat. this is the skinniest i have ever been no joke.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-29, 12:56 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "omg your skinny!!!!!! but yea, i..."
5'5 165 lb.

i was 240lb a year ago but i decided to stop being so fat...i want to reach 130
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:53 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "5'5 165 lb. i was 240lb a year ago..."
6'3" 300lbs /flex
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2008-04-29, 07:22 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "5'5 165 lb. i was 240lb a year ago..."
5'5... haha.... Mexican.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-29, 08:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Don't worry, when you hit middle age..."
KagomJack said:
Don't worry, when you hit middle age that changes quick. :]
Yea, that's what everyone keeps telling me and I while be waiting for it.

In the meantime, it's great, I can eat all I want whenever and the best part is I can and do. That freshmen 15...didn't happen lol.

I can eat and eat and it baffles people where I put all the food lol. Fuck, most women I know are jealous of the fact I can eat all I want and not worry about weight lol.

But in reality, I would really like to reach closer to 150lbs minimum, it sucks being this skinny :/

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-04-29, 08:36 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "God, shut up. Im about 5'9",..."
Tyrannicide said:
and I don't gain any weight....
Drink beer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos