Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Howdy everyone

Posted 2007-04-10, 11:53 AM
Hey all, I am back after a forever ago leave. How is everyone doing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2007-04-10, 12:03 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "Howdy everyone"
I don't remember you, but welcome back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 12:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't remember you, but welcome back!"
lol Im not suprised, I was registered back in '04 and I left in '05 was in Job-Corps in '06 and now I'm back in '07. Go look at the speed painting II thread on page 3, I have some work up there I did forever ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2007-04-10, 12:39 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "lol Im not suprised, I was registered..."
Your name sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't remember that well either. Stick around, though. Welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-10, 12:54 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "Howdy everyone"
Good! You?

Welcome back, hope you stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-10, 02:24 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "Howdy everyone"
Greetings. Enjoy your stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-10, 02:30 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "Howdy everyone"
Whattup.

I want to dance like the people in WW's sig. Can anyone help?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-11, 08:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Whattup. I want to dance like the..."
Well, it's good to be back. I had a lot of good times on this forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977

Posted 2007-04-11, 10:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Whattup. I want to dance like the..."
Thanatos said:
Whattup.

I want to dance like the people in WW's sig. Can anyone help?
I hear mantra's looking for a waltz partner.

Hi person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-11, 11:59 AM in reply to matrix6977's post "Howdy everyone"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-04-11, 03:42 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Of course I will, now where is mantra lol he's a goofy bugger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977

Posted 2007-04-11, 03:55 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "Of course I will, now where is mantra..."
He's actually an admin now, he pops in from time to time but rarely says anything of value.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-11, 04:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He's actually an admin now, he pops in..."
When has he ever? lol, usually his posts were very random and quite amusing, but never, not even once, do I remember him obtaining a sort of point from them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977

Posted 2007-04-11, 04:18 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "When has he ever? lol, usually his..."
Looooong ago I think I remember him being mostly constructive. Now he's just a blabbering fool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 06:13 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "Howdy everyone"
Your first returning post was a failure.

Wrong forum.

Welcome back, I kind of remember your name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-12, 06:17 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Your first returning post was a..."
Dar_Win said:
Your first returning post was a failure.

Wrong forum.

Welcome back, I kind of remember your name.
Taken care of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-12, 09:08 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "Howdy everyone"
Hiya person. Nice to meetcha. I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-13, 01:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Hiya person. Nice to meetcha. I think."
Well, good to see there is still some crabby people here. Maybe the Flame Forum will be fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977

Posted 2007-04-13, 11:50 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "Well, good to see there is still some..."
Don't fucking talk to me...

Just kidding =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-14, 07:33 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Don't fucking talk to me... Just..."
LMAO ok willkill, I love your avi though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977