Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

D2 Shit List
Posted 2003-12-31, 03:25 PM
I made one of these threads pre 1.10, so now its in the archives. So, post Peoples account names who scam..etc, and put what realm. I know some of you will say, it helps make newbies become "non newbies" but it will still help people out. (the * before the account name)

*join [East]

Makes "Friends" and steals while X-fering

Just post Them here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-12-31, 03:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "D2 Shit List"
what good will it do?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Cool
Posted 2003-12-31, 04:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "D2 Shit List"
Heres the link to the old shit list
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...ight=shit+list

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-01-02, 07:51 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "D2 Shit List"
shitlists are great for checking for scammers, but usually common sense will help you more often then not.

I would be highly interested in a 1.10 Trade-Hack user shitlist though.
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2004-01-03, 05:20 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "D2 Shit List"
NDDwind@USwest DO NOT TRUST HIM HE IS LEET SCAMMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-01-04, 01:04 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "D2 Shit List"
If I took to memorize to right down all the ppl that scammed//hacked//or stole from em i would be here all Night so Ill just say this...Trust is a selfess act do so at your own risk..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TruPlyr123

Posted 2004-01-06, 06:58 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "D2 Shit List"
TruPlyr123 said:
If I took to memorize to right down all the ppl that scammed//hacked//or stole from em i would be here all Night so Ill just say this...Trust is a selfess act do so at your own risk..
Trust is selfless, but so is deceit.

It takes 10 seconds to make a find search, I'm guessing that's alot less time then it took to earn your Tal's Armor, Cham, Zod, Enigma, etc.

As I said, I would only be interested in the people who use trade hacks, not the common sense scammers (gem'd shakos, rattlecages, etc.)
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2004-01-06, 09:10 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "D2 Shit List"
*spoonish22 [WEST]

hacker for hire
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zar