Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post 2 socketed cruel items?
Posted 2003-06-15, 07:34 AM
I see 2 socketed cruel item all of the time and have no idea how they are made, can some1 plz tell me how they have 2 sockets, thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shephard is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShephard is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shephard

Posted 2003-06-15, 08:09 AM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
They can be found and then put 2 sockets into them.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-15, 09:43 AM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
yeah, but how do u put 2 sockets in them, the larzuk quest only put one in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shephard is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShephard is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shephard

Posted 2003-06-15, 10:50 AM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
I was told that hell mode gave 2 sockets to large items but only 1 to small items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-15, 12:27 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
I've always heard it's random. Magic items can get 1-2, uniques can get 1, and I don't know what rares get.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-15, 12:34 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
Well, I had many cruel large weapons like war pikes and other polearms, spears, always get 2 sockets in hell mode, but I had a cruel mythical sword only get 1 socket in hell mode so I'm guessing it's weapons size that matters on how many sockets you get, in hell mode at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-15, 01:37 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
No... It's random. All magic items you can get either 1 or 2 stockets (depend on your luck, Normal, nightmare, or hell game don't matter ). All unique and rare items get 1 stocket.

But there is a rumor I hear, when you can always get 2 stockets to a magic items is, make a new char, after you power him up to act 5, stocket the item just after he finish the quest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-15, 02:20 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
It's random. The second paragraph in ganga's post doesn't really increase the chance of getting two sockets. It's just luck.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-17, 04:23 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
depends on the weapons... polearems and other big size weapons will always get 2 sockets... while sowrds will get one... you can use the 3 chippies to get 2 socket on lets say a mythical sowrd...
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-06-17, 04:51 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
sheerx said:
depends on the weapons... polearems and other big size weapons will always get 2 sockets... while sowrds will get one... you can use the 3 chippies to get 2 socket on lets say a mythical sowrd...

That's not true...all magic will get 1-2 if the type of item can get 1-2 socket. For instance, a magic dagger will only get one, since the item type dagger can allow 1 socket only.

and.
3 chips + sword always give 3 sockets and random mods...

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-17, 05:10 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
Yeah.. You get random 1-2 socket from larzuk quest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LanceIV

Posted 2003-06-17, 07:57 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
ok my friend got 3 on a myth sword from larzuk so 3 is an option too

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2003-06-17, 08:10 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
No, that's from the 3 chip + sword cubing...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-18, 08:51 AM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
thadeous-time said:
ok my friend got 3 on a myth sword from larzuk so 3 is an option too
If it is a white myth sword its possible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:28 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
i have 3 on my ccs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:40 PM in reply to Shephard's post "2 socketed cruel items?"
I know, I know, as I've said, 3 socket SWORDS are cubed with CHIPPED GEMS.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia