Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post School talk
Posted 2003-01-13, 09:16 PM
Come here to talk in school to other pep about how much it sucks and to see whats up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:21 PM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
I goto Lincon High school in Pittsburg, PA...and lemme tell ya, it sucks! We get like sh*t books, desks, and the food is horrible too. Place should be burned down and replaced with a better place
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CommanderKeen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCommanderKeen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CommanderKeen

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:22 PM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
commanderkeen happens to be lieing, I GO TO SCHOOL WITH HIM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:24 PM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
You goto same school Finkz? What grade you in?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CommanderKeen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCommanderKeen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CommanderKeen

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:26 PM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
haha dan... samir told me it was you =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:27 PM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
Forums are stupid lol they serve no purpose
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CommanderKeen

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:35 PM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
CommanderKeen said:
Forums are stupid lol they serve no purpose
You're stupid... you serve no purpose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:36 PM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
hahaha, go bezier
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 10:23 PM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
home schooled.. LOL i call my school... manesh academy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:08 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
Play nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:11 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
Hey whats up dan robbie. Larry wants u both at the same time and hes gonna get u. hes just gonna pretend dans a field goal kicker and robbies the ball and get like he would trying out for SV football
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:20 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
NIN Freak92 said:
Hey whats up dan robbie. Larry wants u both at the same time and hes gonna get u. hes just gonna pretend dans a field goal kicker and robbies the ball and get like he would trying out for SV football

Wtf is this your schools playground? Go play some damn sports.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:51 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
Not to disrespect you but i dont enjoy sports they are too organized.... hahaha sam fisher is gonna get raped by larry
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou

Posted 2003-01-14, 06:52 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
Sports are just not cool anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-14, 07:13 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
Yes, yes they are. Only a fool would think that physical activity is worthless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-14, 07:49 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
I hate these few new members. They make threads and talk with eachother, serving no purpose... Get Instant Messenger or something, and leave this community alone...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:03 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
i know i hate em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:07 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
If you dont like us talking to each other than y did you even bother replying to this thread you should really of just looked at it not liked it and moved on instead of wasting your time typing
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:12 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
Sppaaaaamm spam spammy spam! Geez and to think I told you guys about Zelaron. You play D2 better than you know how to post on forums.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:13 AM in reply to NIN Freak92's post "School talk"
yes i will admit to saying this whle forujm is spamming and is completly worthless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ