Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Hey itz Tha Cola (IM BACK)
Posted 2007-03-18, 04:52 AM
hey wats up im back from AZ and i want back in tha clan if hats possable my new gametag is (mikeslilsister) 4 now im gunna change it back since im BACK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tha Cola is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tha Cola

Posted 2007-03-18, 03:09 PM in reply to Tha Cola's post "Hey itz Tha Cola (IM BACK)"
welcome back, ill add you. my name is El DeLong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-03-19, 01:53 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "welcome back, ill add you. my name is..."
My internet blows. But I'll try to add you if and when I get on again. Probably not until a few months before Halo 3 comes out, so I can freshen up on playing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-20, 02:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "My internet blows. But I'll try to add..."
i play whenever i can. Usually over holidays- GruesomeBODY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-20, 02:43 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i play whenever i can. Usually over..."
Looks like this clan is dead, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-03-20, 03:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Looks like this clan is dead, eh?"
Until Halo 3, for the most part, yes. I can't even get on Live when I try, it's pathetic. My internet blows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-23, 01:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Looks like this clan is dead, eh?"
Thanatos said:
Looks like this clan is dead, eh?
Well, dead in the game at least, but not in the love we share for each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-31, 07:27 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well, dead in the game at least, but..."
Not dead! Ill be give it back some life! Who is with me?!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer