Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

What have I got myself into?
Posted 2005-05-16, 09:35 PM
I don't want to come off as a whiny bitch, but I can't talk about this with anyone in real life because of reasons you will soon find out.

I got a job at Taco Bell about three months ago. There is a girl there that is the coolest girl I've ever known plus she's also really hot. I'm 17. She's 20. She has a boyfriend, who also works at Taco Bell, who is 25. There was a rumor started at work that she and I liked each other. He got all mad and said he was going to make my life "a living hell at Taco Bell and make me want to quit." At the time I didn't like her but it has only progressed since then. I like her a shitload now. She also likes me as I found out today.

We had become really good friends and we ended up exchanging cell phone numbers. We texted each other a lot and today I hung out with her. Apparently, last night she had a dream that we kissed and she said that she was hoping to reenact her dream at some point today and I just put two and two together and we ended up making out not 30 minutes ago. Now, if her boyfriend found out about this I can kiss my sorry ass goodbye. He's 8 years older than me and he's bigger. I'm going to start working out again, not just for this specific reason, I've been meaning to for a while now.

She has been debating on whether or not to break up with him for a month now and I came along and, to her, all signs lead to breakup. He's a big jackass, but if I was in his shoes and some punk kid made out with my girlfriend I'd be pissed off. Any advice?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-16, 09:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "What have I got myself into?"
Tuck your dick in between your legs and run away, and make sure to lie a lot. You are fucked if this guy is seriously mad and/or has anger issues. If he wouldn't do anything ignorant, than don't be afraid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-16, 09:40 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Tuck your dick in between your legs and..."
Oh, I forgot to mention that fact that he's bi-polar, manic depressent, skitzo, and about every other mental problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-16, 09:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, I forgot to mention that fact that..."
Learn a martial art.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-05-16, 10:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, I forgot to mention that fact that..."
Thanatos said:
Oh, I forgot to mention that fact that he's bi-polar, manic depressent, skitzo, and about every other mental problems.
KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS. Jeez dude. He's got that many issues?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-16, 10:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "What have I got myself into?"
Thanatos said:
Any advice?
Smoka tha pot. The answer will come to you my son.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-16, 10:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, I forgot to mention that fact that..."
Thanatos said:
Back off. It's not worth it unless you're packing heat.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-17, 12:27 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "What have I got myself into?"
Wait until they break up on their own. Do NOT influence it.

Remember when your gf broke up with you? Wasn't it because she found god or something? That's exactly how this guy would feel. And that's not even taking in to consideration his mental disorders. Fuck, I'm on medication for manic depression (same thing as bi-polar) and If I heard that my gf (again, if i had one) dumped me for another guy who she had feeligns for while we were in our relationship, id get insainly depresssed then break out into a blind rage. Mind you this is with the meds, if hes not medicated, AND skitzo and all that other shit, it could possibly destroy his mental stability. Manic depressive peopel aren't always in control of what they do. They act on impulse. He could very well try to go after you.

If this guy is a huge asshole as you say, then the relationship will eventually end on its own. No intervention is needed. Just stay friends with her for now. Very good friends. Just lay off the making out or fucking till her bf is out of her life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-17, 03:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "What have I got myself into?"
Thanatos said:
I don't want to come off as a whiny bitch, but I can't talk about this with anyone in real life because of reasons you will soon find out.

I got a job at Taco Bell about three months ago. There is a girl there that is the coolest girl I've ever known plus she's also really hot. I'm 17. She's 20. She has a boyfriend, who also works at Taco Bell, who is 25. There was a rumor started at work that she and I liked each other. He got all mad and said he was going to make my life "a living hell at Taco Bell and make me want to quit." At the time I didn't like her but it has only progressed since then. I like her a shitload now. She also likes me as I found out today.

We had become really good friends and we ended up exchanging cell phone numbers. We texted each other a lot and today I hung out with her. Apparently, last night she had a dream that we kissed and she said that she was hoping to reenact her dream at some point today and I just put two and two together and we ended up making out not 30 minutes ago. Now, if her boyfriend found out about this I can kiss my sorry ass goodbye. He's 8 years older than me and he's bigger. I'm going to start working out again, not just for this specific reason, I've been meaning to for a while now.

She has been debating on whether or not to break up with him for a month now and I came along and, to her, all signs lead to breakup. He's a big jackass, but if I was in his shoes and some punk kid made out with my girlfriend I'd be pissed off. Any advice?
Get a gun. No one says you have to fight 'fair'.

But really, you don't want someone who would leave their own partner for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-05-17, 06:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "What have I got myself into?"
Well. You are 17, so by law he can't hurt you. But that doesnt mean he won't. Also most of the time guys are all talk but if you feel he is an action kinda guy then I'd suggest atleast taking some weapon to work w/ you in the car. A bat or whatever. Besides that I'd say hit that shit. I've had girls cheat on b/f's w/ me before, and the boyfriends really get pissed but none of them have ever actually fought me, although the little one tried to get his friend to... pff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-17, 11:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "What have I got myself into?"
If I was him I wouldn't make you want to quit The Famous Taco Bell, I'd make you want to die.

If she really wanted to kiss you, you should of told her to break up with him first, if you were worried about getting your ass beat / morality issues.

But I probably would of forked her too, if I were you.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-05-17, 01:53 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "If I was him I wouldn't make you want..."
He didn't "fork" anyone yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-17, 09:18 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "He didn't "fork" anyone yet."
i think sov knows what he is talking about this time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-17, 09:51 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "i think sov knows what he is talking..."
After reading everyone's posts (especially Sov's): fuck!

Alright. She's for sure going to break up with him. It will be soon. I had nothing to do with them breaking up and I specifically told her I didn't want to be that reason. She was going to break up with him anyways when I stumbled along. I guess I just kind of made it speed up..

The thing is, nobody knows that we kissed/made out. People at work can tell that we like each other (fuck) and some people have questioned me about it. I'm pretty sure that once they break up we'll start a relationship and I'm pretty sure that we're all gonna still work at Taco Bell. I have no fucking clue how this is going to play out but it should be really interesting. I don't want to bring a weapon because if I did that shit I would have so many people come after me and he WOULD kill me once he recovered. Why do girls have to be so damn wonderful?

!King_Amazon! said:
Smoka tha pot. The answer will come to you my son.
Haha, I always am thinking about the predicament I'm in when I'm high. I swear, that's all I do now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-17, 10:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "After reading everyone's posts..."
Like everyone else has said, it's probably best to avoid being entangled in these imbroglios, and her boyfriend does sound like a potential threat, but you have to decide how much you like this girl. Is she worth it? If so, then it doesn't matter what her current boyfriend thinks. The only thing that matters is that you two both like eachother, and could possibly become passionate about eachother. That's the only thing. The way I see it is you have to keep your eyes on the prize. Her boyfriend is just an obstacle.

On the other hand, I can understand her boyfriend's situation as well. If a random guy was making out with my girlfriend, I would be infuriated; and I could safely say that if this guy and I were ever to meet, there's a possibility that the encounter may be detrimental to his physical health -- not something I'd do on purpose, but when you're enraged, as you would be if you were to meet the guy kissing your girlfriend, things happen when you don't mean to, and though I don't know too much in-depth about these mental disorders, I will assume that these disorders can make it even worse for you. I would probably be a little perplexed with the whole situation. The only thing I can suggest is getting to know this guy better -- not through concordant friendship, but by whatever underhanded information you can dig up about this guy. From reading other people's posts, it seems like this guy could possibly come after your life. Once again, is this girl worth it? If so, I would also suggest carrying a weapon. He may come back harder, but he may leave you alone.

Now, I'm certainly not advocating a violent confrontation, but it seems to be a possibility. If at all possible, see if you can tactfully talk your way out of it. It may be a good idea to let her simply break it off, but then again, that could take a while, and he may figure that you're the reason anyway, and come after you, or go after the girl. Really, it all boils down to one question: Is she worth the trouble? If so, go for it, and improvise from there. I would suggest being ready for the worst, though, just for keeping safe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-18, 02:10 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Like everyone else has said, it's..."
Get the girl, quit the job, get a better job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2005-05-18, 06:07 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Like everyone else has said, it's..."
Yes. She is so worth it. Me and her are so perfect for each other. She says she's never been happy and I'm the only guy that makes her feel that way.

BLIMEY! Meh, I guess I'm going to borrow a knife from my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-18, 09:06 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Get the girl, quit the job, get a..."
Ganga said:
Get the girl, quit the job, get a better job.
If you are qualified to work at Taco Bell you can work at any restaraunt in the area. handle that part first and let the rest just happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2005-05-18, 09:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes. She is so worth it. Me and her are..."
A lot of them say that in the beginning.

You work at Taco Bell anyway.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-05-18, 09:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "What have I got myself into?"
I've alwasy been sketchy about chicks like this to be quite honest. If she has a boyfriend and is making out with another guy (you), what makes you think she won't do the same to you, if you guys do happen to get together? Once a hoe, always a hoe in my book.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about that dude until you turn 18. Like Kaneda said, it's a pretty damn big offense if he does fight you. I'm 23, and I would never do something so damn stupid (Then again, I'm also not gonna be working at Taco Bell in 2 years either, but that's beside the point...).

Either way, fuck that dude, if you and this chick has mutual feelings, you should act on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied