Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Girl Throws Puppies into River
Posted 2010-09-02, 09:06 AM
I think I might cry.

I have rage towards this person that I don't even know, why?

I had been seeing some stuff about a girl throwing puppies into a river on youtube the past day or so, and finally stumbled accross the actual video.

Warning this slightly graphic

BORKED

It's weird, I have a harder time watching this than Faces of Death. Maybe beacuse they're defenseless animals.

Here is some information on the girl:

Name: Katja Puschnik
Place of puppy throwing: Mangfall
Address: Münchener Straße.16b, 85653 Aying, Germany
Language: Croatian
Height: 5ft 7inches

And who the fuck was video taping this bullshit? Was it even real? It looks real. The version with sound is even more disturbing but this is the only one via youtube I could find. It makes me sick. What do you think should be done?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-02, 10:30 AM in reply to D3V's post "Girl Throws Puppies into River"
Is she hot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-02, 11:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is she hot?"
She's croatian, so no.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-02, 02:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "She's croatian, so no."
Well, if they were kittens, all you'd have to do is post that video and information on /b/ and prepare for ultimate destruction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-02, 02:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well, if they were kittens, all you'd..."
true. I think an exception could be made, I might have to check out /b/..stupid work filters.

*edit* apparently through the help from Google, the hunt is already on, and she has already been found. I guess that's where the above info had come from.

here's another link including audio.

http://valleywag.gawker.com/5626105/...+throwing-girl

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2010-09-02 at 02:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-02, 02:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "true. I think an exception could be..."
Ah, nice. Well your link is broken now, but here's one, with sound included.

http://blubbaproductions.com/girl-th...-in-river.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-02, 02:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ah, nice. Well your link is broken now,..."
Ah wtf?! But okay. And PETA is offering a reward as well for her information.

http://blog.peta.org/archives/2010/0...s_in_river.php

http://valleywag.gawker.com/5626105/...+throwing-girl

http://www.torontosun.com/news/world.../15221166.html

Quote:
Then, on Thursday afternoon, a video surfaced on YouTube that used a single frame-grab from the original video with the text of an apology overlaid on it.

The apology read: "My name is Katja Puschnik and I would like to appologize [sic] for my behavior. The puppies belong to my grandma and she told me to get rid off them because they were only 3 days and they were ill. They had parasites from their mother. I didn't knew [sic] exactly what to do so I thrown [sic] them in the river because it was a short death. I did not want to make them suffer. I am really sorry for this "
Quote:
But its quick removal from YouTube and lack of additional information makes it difficult to tell if the apology is real or a hoax.

The video hit the Internet on Tuesday and immediately caused an international uproar. Less than a minute long, the video shows a young girl, likely a teenager, picking up puppies from a white bucket and hurling them into a roaring river. She can be heard to laugh or say "whee" as she does so.

Previous analysis of the video has found her to be speaking Croatian with a strong Bosnian accent.
I had noticed that earlier, it's back up now but it's only visible by 'friends' since it's marked as private. It's kind of interesting now. Shit. I think the apology is bullshit, it's not good enough. If you need to 'exterminate' the puppies then you do so. It happens. Don't film it and put it on Youtube as a damn joke. Her ass might end up getting thrown in a river.

get 'em /b/

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-02, 02:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ah wtf?! But okay. And PETA is offering..."
Fuck PETA, man.

But I hope she gets what she deserves. That's just entirely fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-09-02, 03:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Fuck PETA, man. But I hope she gets..."
I really couldn't care less about someone throwing puppies into a river.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-02, 03:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I really couldn't care less about..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I really couldn't care less about someone throwing puppies into a river.
boviously. No sympathy? Would it make a difference if it were toddlers?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-02, 03:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "boviously. No sympathy? Would it make a..."
I suppose it's sad, but it just isn't enough to get me upset in this day and age. Toddlers would probably upset me.

On the other hand, I generally avoid killing things if I can, even bugs, for personal reasons. I personally wouldn't do what she's doing.

The fact that I'm not getting upset about it only shows how fucked up (I think) our world is. By comparison, this is nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-02, 03:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I suppose it's sad, but it just isn't..."
Well no shit in comparison this going on isn't near as bad as people being beheaded, raped, pillaged, whatever in other 3rd world countries.

That's like saying you don't care about smaller genocides because Hitler really outdid everyone else by killing 11 million people, so anything less is just "meh".

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-03, 03:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well no shit in comparison this going..."
D3V said: [Goto]
in other 3rd world countries.
Since when did geographical location determine barbaric and depraved behavior?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2010-09-03, 06:43 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Since when did geographical location..."
It does because there are a number of factors that alter the likelyhood. How much local law enforcement cares, how easy it is to remain unfound, is there a war going on, what the likely punishment will be if you are caught, if rotting in jail is worse than how you're living now. You are much more likely to be raped in Johannesburg than Seatle, for instance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-09-03, 08:39 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It does because there are a number of..."
I don't think that was his point. I think his point was that being raped in Johannesburg is no worse or better than being raped in Seattle (there are two Ts, dumbass.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-03, 10:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think that was his point. I..."
You guys all missed my point, but it's irregardless now what I said. But since you brought up the 3rd world point in a different context, i'd like to point out that this girl most likely lives in Bosnia. Why is this significant? Because in Bosnia the animal cruelty laws are not nearly as punishable as compared to ours here in the States. For example, they get a fine but no jail-time. As this may seem ludicrous to us who are accustomed to people going to jail for anything abusive to animals, in 3rd world countries their perception on everything is completely different, including how animals are viewed and treated.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-03, 12:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You guys all missed my point, but it's..."
You basically just defended her actions. You ever watch the show Taboo? That is essentially what happened in this video, im with KA though, its sad sure.. but it doesn't really bother me, idk why.

If it is socially acceptible(sp) to throw a puppy into the river in Bosnia, then this girl did nothing wrong, she did something we are not custom to, and so we see it as unlawful. She could slice their heads open and pick through their brains to find the noms, but wtf does it matter? She is doing whats right in her country, and fuck, who cares?

Glad to be an American, the saying goes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-03, 02:31 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "You basically just defended her..."
Quote:
You basically just defended her actions.
You basically didn't read anything, and made an assumption of what you thought I was saying, hence missing the point entirely, once again.

Quote:
If it is socially acceptible(sp) to throw a puppy into the river in Bosnia, then this girl did nothing wrong, she did something we are not custom to, and so we see it as unlawful. She could slice their heads open and pick through their brains to find the noms, but wtf does it matter? She is doing whats right in her country, and fuck, who cares?
I never said it was socially acceptible, I said the laws weren't as harsh against it. Those are two completly different things. That's like me saying the laws for raping women in other countries are not as harsh and you coming along and saying "oh, well since you said it's socially acceptable to rape women in other countries then it must be okay? [insert]i'm a fucking retard[/insert]" A lot of people care you insensitive reject. Just because you don't care about animal abuse, doesn't mean other people don't. Just because you fail at your life, doesn't mean everyone else fails at theirs.

Quote:
Glad to be an American, the saying goes?
Actually, i'm pretty sure it's proud to be an American, but I wouldn't expect a fuckup like yourself that enlisted in the mililtary and still doesn't know jackshit to even come close.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-03, 03:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You basically didn't read anything, and..."
I never said it was socially acceptible, I said the laws weren't as harsh against it.

Actually, you pretty much said both.

i'd like to point out that this girl most likely lives in Bosnia. Why is this significant? Because in Bosnia the animal cruelty laws are not nearly as punishable as compared to ours here in the States. For example, they get a fine but no jail-time. As this may seem ludicrous to us who are accustomed to people going to jail for anything abusive to animals, in 3rd world countries their perception on everything is completely different, including how animals are viewed and treated.

Not to defend Kazilla. He's usually more of a dumbass than you, which is saying something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-03, 03:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You basically didn't read anything, and..."
u mad?>

I care about animal abuse, just not this animal abuse. If the laws are less strict in other countries, boviously it means its more socially acceptible.

[insert point and pause for effect here]
If you could rape someone in Europe, and get the death penalty.. then do the same crime in America, and get a slap on the wrist or 2-5 years in prison, its more socially acceptible to rape someone in America then in Europe.. comprende?

Does it mean its the norm, and everyone does it? No, it just means those crimes aren't frowned upon as much. Why don't you find some ancient tribe, and film their cannibalism. Then preach about how wrong it is. Again, who the fuck cares?

As far as being clueless about anything that some people care about, your right. The things you care about I probably could careless about. You're the one still sitting behind your fancy brown desk and red stapler though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla