Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Funny airport stuff
Posted 2006-08-18, 03:38 AM
I've never seen security guards ride segways until Amsterdam.

Also, I was in Detroit, and you all have seen automatic sinks. Well I went to wash my hands(I do this as often as possible here because I don't get a chance to in Iraq) and they have automatic soap dispensers. I kinda laughed to myself and thought "Ok they have automatic soap dispensers... I guess the next thing is an automatic paper towel dispenser, but they don't have those quite yet." Sure enough I turn around to get a paper towel to dry my hands and that shit's automatic, too. It's not too funny just the exact thought I had and then it turned out they did have them. But the segway thing... I mean you'd probably laugh out loud if you saw them... wish I had my camera.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2006-08-18, 06:08 AM in reply to S2 AM's post "Funny airport stuff"
Haha, when I went to college, the security guards would rock out in those things! I loved getting drunk and stealing them for a quick joyride while they were breaking up a party. Good thing I never got caught!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-08-20, 06:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Haha, when I went to college, the..."
LOL thats my boy! They drive gay trucks at UC.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-08-21, 10:58 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "LOL thats my boy! They drive gay trucks..."
I know in Bowling Green they have an actual police force that can pull you over off campus too =P. It's like a supplement to the actual police force of the town.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-30, 05:48 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I know in Bowling Green they have an..."
sweet!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-08-30, 06:19 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "sweet!"
yea, I know I'd like an officer enstated by a school to be able to fine me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood