Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED
Posted 2003-01-04, 07:29 AM
I think i got hacked as i when to my document and saw no files but i saw 40 hidden file so then i went to view and show all files and saw the files reapearing but it looks like invisible kinda way. THen i went back to my desktop and find out that theres a file wich was not there before and it was a hidden file on my desktop so then i click on it and it have said something about hacakers.com or mail and somethin about india and in that day my homepage have change to 3 different pages. After that i have dl zonealarm and cleaner. The cleaner have found 20 trojans in my pc and i have removed them but my document files arent restore back. Also whenever i connect to my pc my zonealarm have found this program trying to run call microsoft QMgr and i hav deleted it many other times i am hoping for a responce i dont want my internet connection to be stolen and my diablo charaters to b stolen also plez help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
firebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfirebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

firebolt_201

Posted 2003-01-04, 08:22 AM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
first i would say if u havn't at least change ur pass everytime u log in and out of ur d2(just to be on the safeside) however if all trojans are removedit should be fine but i ain;t an expert so...
better to regret having tried... then to regret not having tried at all

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2003-01-04, 09:27 AM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
I dont know what your talkin about, be more clear.. and speak as K_A says: 'speak engrish'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-01-04, 02:46 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
SRY FOR POSTING 2 TIMES PPL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
firebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfirebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

firebolt_201

Posted 2003-01-05, 01:58 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
lol 20 trojans? ur ed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-06, 08:10 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
firebolt_201 said:
SRY FOR POSTING 2 TIMES PPL
np, I'll close the other thread for you. Also, no offense but could you type a little slower and not all in caps?

It's just n00bish and makes it harder for us to help you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-06, 08:24 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
Well if they cleaned it then it should be ok to get on d2, if I read you correctly... and ya that suggestion dugrim is good, just change your password everytime u get on for a couple of days and watched any failed logins that u didnt do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-06, 08:27 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
hey did you lose most the stuff on your comp if so just reformat problem solved
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-07, 05:43 AM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
actually i have not lose nothing yet but it seems that my document files are still in there invisible way and i dunno why
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

firebolt_201

Posted 2003-01-10, 10:24 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
if you don't have anything important on ur computer format it and start from scratch...

If you do have important documents and other stuff do some extensive virus scanning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-02-02, 09:57 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
virus scanning sux now... viruses are too smart
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
z3r0c00l is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenz3r0c00l is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

z3r0c00l

Posted 2003-02-02, 10:13 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "PLEZ HELP I GOT HACKED"
No, they're not. The translucent files is just from windows saying they're hidden files, since you opted to display them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy