Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Just found this....
Posted 2004-04-16, 07:43 AM
I hope it worth something. East Ladder.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp untitled.bmp (236.4 KB, 116 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-16, 10:44 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Just found this...."
I dont know, maybe if it had sockets and was good for a runeword. Personally I wouldnt trade for it but there is somting for everyone.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-16, 10:46 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I dont know, maybe if it had sockets..."
I see not a picture or a name.

I am confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-16, 11:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I see not a picture or a name. I am..."
Arkantis do you even play d2...? cuz you have no idea what you talking about, the pic is a cruel phase blade of quickness with no open stockets yet, and 265%ed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-16, 11:43 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Arkantis do you even play d2...? cuz..."
Fowty% ias
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-04-16, 11:44 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Arkantis do you even play d2...? cuz..."
Why are you asking this question, Ganga if you already know the answer. Arkantis was just trying to help
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-04-16, 11:46 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Why are you asking this question, Ganga..."
....dude people can't read this days ah, god help america. shit I am meanie, oh well I am senior I have the right to do it to the freshmen.

oh my question is it worth something, for anyone that can't figure out the question out of my 1 sentence statement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-16, 11:50 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "....dude people can't read this days..."
Ganga said:
....dude people can't read this days ah, god help america. shit I am meanie, oh well I am senior I have the right to do it to the freshmen.

oh my question is it worth something, for anyone that can't figure out the question out of my 1 sentence statement.

Actually you said I hope it is worth somthing KK thx Bye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-04-16, 11:59 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Actually you said I hope it is worth..."
so for any reply it should be: No, it doesn't worth shit. or Yes it worth something Like... etc.

and your spam is: "Fowty% ias"

You want to point out that ofquickness is forty % ias for newbi or something???
anyway back to the topic please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-16, 12:56 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "....dude people can't read this days..."
Ganga said:

yes to many can´t read this days...in this forum are a marketplace an i thnik that this are the right place to ask questions like this one

its shitty to be so unfreindly to one who try to help you!
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-16, 01:09 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "so for any reply it should be: No, it..."
So it can have 6 sockets with the quest? That would be awesome for a smiter weapon. What is the most ED% you can have?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-16, 01:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So it can have 6 sockets with the..."
Market:
n.
A public gathering held for buying and selling merchandise.
A place where goods are offered for sale.

Man BlackKnight I have to agree with you, not only can't read, some don't even know what the worth market means. But you are excused because of your sig BlackKnight.

Na, Hoh, you can't have 6 stockets, max only 2 stockets.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-04-16 at 01:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-16, 01:19 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Market: n. A public gathering held..."
But that is still a great weapon, lots of ias and other damage. I would socket it with 2 ohms but I am not that rich and it probably would be a waste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-16, 01:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "But that is still a great weapon, lots..."
Naw... It isn't that good dude. Rares can have better stats now so most of those leet magical stuff from 1.09 aren't worth 2 shits in 1.10. I would say dump it. For example heres a rare I found a while back that has some not bad stats. Sell your phase blade and ID all the rares you find.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Deathbite1.bmp (229.0 KB, 91 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-16, 03:39 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I dont know, maybe if it had sockets..."
Well, Runewords can't be used on Rares, Magics, etc. so that idea is out of the question.

If that was pre-patch, its Godly, but kockblocker is right, Rares overpower that so much now, that it is nothing more than a semi-decent weapon to use at lower levels until you find a phatty Rare, or something better.

Great spawn on a Magic though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-16, 09:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, Runewords can't be used on Rares,..."
actually, you can do runewords on magics, i do it all the time for my low level sorc's on ladder. I buy a socketed 2, with +3 to fireball/bolt staff from akara, and then make the runeword leaf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-04-16, 10:01 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "actually, you can do runewords on..."
No I'm pretty sure that that only works for plus to skills stats not damage etc. But I maybe wrong besides, what's a good 2 socket runeword ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-04-16, 10:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "actually, you can do runewords on..."
If it has 2 sockets and for a low level sorc, it's not magical (although it may have some +skill bonuses).

Ganga: Sorry man, it's mostly worthless. Like Titus and Kockblocker said, a good rare would pwn the shit out of that, and a BOTD would pwn most of said rares. I'd keep it for novelty or if you lack good equipment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-16, 10:20 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "No I'm pretty sure that that only works..."
I know, if I found that on 1.09 , that shit going for alots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-17, 10:15 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I know, if I found that on 1.09 , that..."
botd are to expensive ...
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight