Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-12-09, 03:20 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Off to prepare for work. Adieu."
And off to bed for I. Up at quarter past six.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-09, 09:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And off to bed for I. Up at quarter..."
I'm home from work! w00t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-21, 09:45 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm home from work! w00t!"
I'm outta this bitch! Don't know when I'll be back either since it's the holidays and all.

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a safe and warm holiday season!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-21, 10:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm outta this bitch! Don't know when..."
Lucky you, have fun, be safe, merry christmas. I'm going to leave early too and taking monday/wednesday off, = <3

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-23, 04:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lucky you, have fun, be safe, merry..."
And I'm offskis. Got a lot of work to do tomorrow, and more of Half Life 2 to play.

Night, y'all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-23, 04:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And I'm offskis. Got a lot of work to..."
Bye bye Lenny, and HELLOOOOO FORUM!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Ryp` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Ryp` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Ryp`

Posted 2007-12-27, 03:27 AM in reply to `Ryp`'s post starting "Bye bye Lenny, and HELLOOOOO FORUM!!"
Just played Half-Life for 3 hours. It is 5:27am EST. Time for bed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-01-13, 03:45 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Just played Half-Life for 3 hours. It..."
Gotta be up at half six, and I've got two exams tomorrow morning, so I'm offskis.

G'night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-27, 05:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Gotta be up at half six, and I've got..."
Wow. Two weeks.

And the stories pretty much the same - up at half six, and I've got an exam first thing so Toodles!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-02-27, 08:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wow. Two weeks. And the stories..."
I'm going to go get a hug and go to sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-04, 11:37 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'm going to go get a hug and go to..."
Good afternoon!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-03-07, 01:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Good afternoon! ..."
LOL that picture is awesome.

GOOD FUCKING AFTERNOON EVERYONE. MKAY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-08, 11:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "LOL that picture is awesome. GOOD..."
Night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-09, 08:16 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Night."
A lot of Computing coursework to do, so I shall take my leave. Toodles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-10, 02:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A lot of Computing coursework to do, so..."
Gonna play some Phantasy Star II till I pass out, which shouldn't be too long.

Peace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-20, 12:27 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Gonna play some Phantasy Star II till I..."
Mornin....

lol sleep soon for me....

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-03-20, 12:37 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Mornin.... lol sleep soon for me...."
Time for some Deus Ex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-20, 05:38 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Time for some Deus Ex."
12:37 PM. I don't recall ever having been up this early on a schoolless day. Significantly interesting, one might think. Time to figure out Master of Orion.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-04-04, 03:48 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "12:37 PM. I don't recall ever having..."
5:48 am here.

Time for bed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-04, 04:36 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "5:48 am here. Time for bed."
36 minutes past noon. I forgot to sleep.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser