Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Adult onset Asthma
Posted 2011-11-20, 02:14 PM
So, why the fuck do I have Asthma all of a sudden?

The past year has been an epic fucking failure.

About this time last year I'm at the doctors office, hacking up green/yellow mucous and feeling like shit. I'm diagnosed with bronchitis, and "possibly pneumonia". I not only have these disgusting symptoms, but I've noticed I'm having trouble breathing, my exhales and inhales didn't seem as full as they should be, almost like I couldn't catch my breath. My doctor figures it's nothing too major, but goes ahead and prescribes me a Ventolin inhaler.

I get put on Zpak, the antibiotics run their course and about a week or two later i'm back to good health, but whenever I smoke hookah and exercise, I still can't breath afterwards. I haven't been able to figure out why the fuck not. I crank the inhaler, viola! I'm healed, for about the course of 24hours. And ever since then, I haven't been able to breathe.

My question is, why? Why does adult onset asthma occur? The past week or so I've been religiously reading about the effects of allergies, exercise induced asthma, and other types of complications and there really are no answers. I actually just recently ran out of my inhaler, and go to buy an OTC (Primatene Mist) and discover they stopped selling them, and the FDA has made them illegal. Go figure! The cheaper, safe alternative not needing a prescription has been deemed illegal to market. Fuck me.

Anyways, I'm at the point now where I've been researching of why this could be happening, and I've come across a few studies of chlamydia pneumoniae (No, not the STD) but a bacterial infection that can host itself in one's DNA and cause a variety of issues, without any symptoms. (MS is believed to developmentally benefit from CP).

Why hasn't there been a cure? I really think after reading for this long, that legitimately this could be a breakthrough in the next year or two. Thoughts?

Also, does anybody else suffer from Asthma?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-11-20, 04:14 PM in reply to D3V's post "Adult onset Asthma"
I had it when I was little, but I really don't remember anything about it. I do know coffee is supposed to help with asthma attacks. Wish I could really help you out more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-11-20, 09:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I had it when I was little, but I..."
Yeah, apparently caffeine does something to suppress the veins and cause inflammation to go down. It's not too big of a deal, I've just become super-interested with it lately.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-11-20, 09:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, apparently caffeine does..."
who gives a fuck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-20, 09:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, apparently caffeine does..."
i have slight asthma from when i was younger .... now its getting worse ... usually it was around cigarette smoke but now its even running .... in the next month i might go and see the doctor about this
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-11-20, 09:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "who gives a fuck"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
who gives a fuck

about YUO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-11-20, 10:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "who gives a fuck"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
who gives a fuck
if only your mom didn't give a fuck we wouldnt be burdened with your snarky remarks.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-11-20, 11:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "if only your mom didn't give a fuck we..."
oh shit he brought my mom into it, this is about to turn into a playground brawl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-21, 02:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "oh shit he brought my mom into it, this..."
Don't fight. Let's just play on different sides of the playground, guys. We don't even like the jungle gym, right K_A?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-22, 09:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "oh shit he brought my mom into it, this..."
Fucker stole my pokemon card

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-11-24, 07:44 AM in reply to D3V's post "Adult onset Asthma"
I had chronic bronchitis when I was 12-13 and during that time I was diagnosed with asthma. I really don't think I have it very much AT ALL anymore, but I guess I wouldn't know. By now I would have aclimated to it, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-11-27, 02:54 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I had chronic bronchitis when I was..."
The %'s of people diagnosed with Asthma after getting bronchitis/pneumonia is outrageous. There has to be a link.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V