Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Whats the deal?
Posted 2007-03-05, 02:17 AM
I would like to hear from everyone whats going on, and everyone give some idea as to how to stimulate this forum/clan again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-03-05, 09:29 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Whats the deal?"
You've got the Halo 3 Beta starting in a month or so. You can more or less guarantee that you'll either get activity from people playing the Beta, or people discussing Halo 3.

Heck, I'll even join in with the discussuions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-05, 09:39 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Whats the deal?"
I'd say temporarily rename it the Halo forum to get more members, perhaps with a subforum of Dragoon Elites.

Reason is, "Halo Forum" would get a lot more hits from google than "Dragoon Elites" would. That's my 2 cents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-06, 04:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd say temporarily rename it the Halo..."
Well people who google halo are idiots. Not trying to recruit every 13 year old with an xbox to this clan, just trying to get the members we already had to come back from the dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-03-06, 04:21 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Well people who google halo are idiots...."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Well people who google halo are idiots. Not trying to recruit every 13 year old with an xbox to this clan, just trying to get the members we already had to come back from the dead.
Zelaron as a whole is having the same problem. I think the forum is just dying. Not much to do about it except advertise or something similar, but then like you said you get every 13 year old on the net.

The problem is, we don't want just any activity, we want activity from the same people and we want it to continue, and as people leave that activity declines, and if we aren't happy with having activity from new people then we have only one choice, and that is to wait until the forum dies. Nobody is going to stick around here forever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-06, 05:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Zelaron as a whole is having the same..."
I'll live forever!

BTW Lenny, Halo 3 Beta is already out, and people area already testing. In fact, they've gone through two waves of people that got selected for it already. If we could actually find time to play the game again, it's easy to get addicted again. It's not easy playing by yourself, but it is easy if you are playing with old buddies. If Delong and Smith were to start playing again, you can bet your bottom dollar I'd be on again. The same goes with Glory, Sue, Harris, JR, Gruesome, and all those assholes, but no one does it anymore.

We definitely need to rename the Parent Forum though. XBox Clan, Halo Clan, etc. Anything to get other random heads to sign up and post. We can just as easily get them to leave if they aren't cool or we don't like them for some reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-07, 09:24 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'll live forever! BTW Lenny, Halo..."
Quote:
BTW Lenny, Halo 3 Beta is already out, and people area already testing. In fact, they've gone through two waves of people that got selected for it already.
I thought they were still waiting to start.

Ah well, nevermind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-07, 06:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I thought they were still waiting to..."
The beta is out already. If i had any connection to xbox live, i would be involved but because my school sucks ass, i cant. But ill be on for the entire summer, and most weekends coming up. But whenever i go home for two or three nights, nobody ever plays unless i drag kujo to his box. Me and JR did play last time though so it was awesome. And titus, keep using that double shot i taught you a month ago. It really does help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-08, 07:16 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "The beta is out already. If i had any..."
The double shot is difficult to do though. I have to think about it too much and I don't even really aim because I'm just happy to actually do it! Haha.. What ever happened to good old fashioned playing the game without exposing all the glitches the game has?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-11, 11:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The double shot is difficult to do..."
I'd love to play, I have the time at night, it's just a $$ issue. Internet money goes to things like rent and bills.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-03-14, 11:02 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I'd love to play, I have the time at..."
JRwakebord said:
I'd love to play, I have the time at night, it's just a $$ issue. Internet money goes to things like rent and bills.
You forgot the two most important things, booze and condoms
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-14, 05:22 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "You forgot the two most important..."
Wait, condoms? What, do you jerk off using condoms Gruesome?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-14, 05:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wait, condoms? What, do you jerk off..."
You actually spend money on condoms?!

What's wrong with walzting on down to the local family planning clinic and getting a free bag of 100?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-16, 01:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You actually spend money on condoms?! ..."
Okay this settles it, If I don't get my copy back from Glory really soon I'm just going to fucking buy a new one and start playing again. That means you damn well better be getting on when I IM you Titus... and Harris has a job now so I'm going to talk his ass into playing again as well. Craiglikesmen will rise again!

Also, expect some kind of similar name coming from Harris because I'd assume he would like to rekindle your lost relationship.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-03-19, 01:57 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Okay this settles it, If I don't get my..."
I really gotta figure out how to fix my internet problem then... If you make a comeback, I better make one too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-20, 02:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wait, condoms? What, do you jerk off..."
Titusfied said:
Wait, condoms? What, do you jerk off using condoms Gruesome?
AHAHA funny jackass. Its better to be prepared then not to have one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY