Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Which ideas would you like to see implemented? (Read descriptions below)
Quick Signup 11 50.00%
Archive Quick Reply for guests 13 59.09%
Zelaron Shop 13 59.09%
Adult Forum 10 45.45%
Remove thread expiration 16 72.73%
Change the rules for how the new postbit (larger avatar) is obtained 11 50.00%
More forums/Bring back regular mods 14 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-07-23, 12:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Now that you've broke one, you gotta..."
Quote:
I wanna be the very best,
Like no-one ever was!
To break them is my real test,
To smash them is my cause!
I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Each computer to understand,
The power that's inside.

Computers!
It's you and me,
I know it's my destiny,
Computers!
Ooh, you're my best friend,
In a world we must not mend,
Computers!
Our hearts so true,
Our courage will pull us through!
You crash on me, and I'll break you,
Computers!
Gotta break 'em all!
Is what I imagine Chruser is singing right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-27, 02:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is what I imagine Chruser is singing..."
The History Forum is up! Post away!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-07-27, 02:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "The History Forum..."
Get crackin on the radio if possible. I can upload many mp3s.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-27, 02:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Get crackin on the radio if possible. I..."
Same here, i'm not sure when i'll actually have a chance, but i'll definately throw some into the mix.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-27, 03:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "The History Forum..."
Freakin' sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-01, 11:25 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "As volls probably knows Im super hyped..."
timmay1113 said:
Also volls you know how PD forums has that thread where everyone posts random funny stuff they find on the internet?? A forum like that would be nice, I always get a good laugh out of that and it would be nice for a forum to have a nice concentration of threads for whenever you need something funny.
I concur with this sentiment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-02, 07:37 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I concur with this sentiment."
We had a comedy forum for a little while and it didn't really work out from what I understand. I think it would be a good idea to try it again, though.

I say we should bring back Duck Soup. I miss it and I thought it was retarded half the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-02, 08:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We had a comedy forum for a little..."
Duck Soup was a disaster. It wasn't even worth reading, just like 90% of mantra's posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-02, 08:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We had a comedy forum for a little..."
Duck soup is delicious. I'd populate that forum with the most stupid of bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 05:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Duck soup is delicious. I'd populate..."
timmay1113 said:
Also volls you know how PD forums has that thread where everyone posts random funny stuff they find on the internet?? A forum like that would be nice, I always get a good laugh out of that and it would be nice for a forum to have a nice concentration of threads for whenever you need something funny.
Half of the posts in that thread contain content that break Zel rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-02, 06:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Half of the posts in that thread..."
sigh* you are correct in saying this forum is mild, but then again half the posts on that thread are completely random and not funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-22, 12:15 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "sigh* you are correct in saying this..."
Zelaron Radio is out for now. There's no way of making Winamp's playlist auto-update itself without screwing up SHOUTcast. In other words, unless someone is sitting at the computer or remote controlling it manually, Zelaron members won't be able to add new songs.

So either:
1) Someone has to update the list twice per day or so.
2) Members will have to take turns in being DJ's by streaming music to the server.

That is, unless someone knows of some other radio server software which allows on-the-fly updates based on user uploads.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-08-22, 12:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Zelaron Radio is out for now. There's..."
I've got an idea.

Why don't you just use Ventrilo / another Voice talking program for Zelaron radio, have specific people/accounts that play music through their Output option (Instead of Mic selected, you changed to Output on ventrilo atleast..) And alternate through that way, though Vent does cost money, so maybe something like shoutcast? Idk. Maybe just trash it for now...

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-22, 01:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've got an idea. Why don't you just..."
SHOUTcast can do that in much higher quality than Ventrilo / TeamSpeak, not to mention that the playback works on pretty much all media players (Winamp, VLC, Windows Media Player and so on). The problem is getting the station to play music 24/7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2007-08-22, 04:41 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "SHOUTcast can do that in much higher..."
Yeah, sounds like a hassle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2009-02-24, 11:52 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm against the adult forum, and a bit..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
I'm against the adult forum, and a bit iffy about the last two. I would be enthusiastic about the rest.
I Double that.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2009-02-27, 05:06 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "I Double that."
This thread is exemplary of how Zelaron goes through it's booms and busts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-03-04, 01:56 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "This thread is exemplary of how Zelaron..."
Remove all posting rules and restrictions.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-24, 05:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Remove all posting rules and..."
bump

Fuck u WW.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-24, 10:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "bump Fuck u WW."
I Have a suggestion.
Create and army of D3V's.
That guy posts like a mad man.
If not, create an army of me and make another "talk like a retard" thread.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai