Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

internet issues?
Posted 2012-06-24, 08:04 PM
As you may or may not have noticed, I came back! and then went away again -_-

My laptop, for whatever reason, doesn't connect to the internet connection in my apartment. Other devices hook up just fine, and my computer hooks up to other internets just fine when I take it places.
WTF IS GOING ON SOMEONE HALP

please

and thank you

=]
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-06-24, 11:52 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "internet issues?"
Did you try turning unplugging the square box that releases invisible internets for 30 seconds?

I was having the same issue.

Or try going into your modems settings page and see if other people are using your connection. If that's the case, change your password from "123456" to something else that's harder to guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-06-25, 01:03 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Did you try turning unplugging the..."
What kind of computer do you have and what is the manufacturer of the modem you have?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-25, 04:01 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What kind of computer do you have and..."
i have a mac, and the router is in my landlords half. she restarted for me a few times when i asked but it made no change. it's been going on and off for about 2 - 3 weeks now
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-06-25, 08:38 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i have a mac, and the router is in my..."
Are there other mac's in the place that work with the internet?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-27, 05:58 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Are there other mac's in the place that..."
nope. regular computers and phones and kindles work, just not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-06-27, 06:24 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "nope. regular computers and phones and..."
Maybe the device is set to N mode and your computer's wireless card doesn't use that. Set it to b, g, or the combo of b/g. Google dat shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-28, 07:57 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Maybe the device is set to N mode and..."
There are wireless signals that Mac has troubles with. My school runs one. It drops the signal all the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-28, 09:37 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "There are wireless signals that Mac has..."
my school runs all macs and we have a certian repeater that has this problem ....
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123