Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Halloween
Posted 2010-10-20, 11:18 AM
It's almost that time of year again!

Anyone have any big plans?

I think today I found the costume i'm going to order, it's pretty epic.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-10-20, 11:23 AM in reply to D3V's post "Halloween"
I was going to be a hunter from L4D. My brother was gonna be a smoker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chrystalia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzChrystalia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Chrystalia

Posted 2010-10-20, 11:23 AM in reply to D3V's post "Halloween"
My ex invited me to her parents' annual Halloween party as her date. I'm not sure what I'm going to go as yet. I'm thinking belligerent drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-10-20, 11:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My ex invited me to her parents' annual..."
ooh i got a big school halloween dance this year! im so excited >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Focused_Jesus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFocused_Jesus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Focused_Jesus

Posted 2010-10-20, 11:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My ex invited me to her parents' annual..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
My ex invited me to her parents' annual Halloween party as her date. I'm not sure what I'm going to go as yet. I'm thinking belligerent drunk.
Hey at least with that all you need is a trucker hat and about 9-10 four lokos.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-10-20, 12:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hey at least with that all you need is..."
Four Lokos tastes similar to Sparks... SHITTY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-10-20, 02:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Four Lokos tastes similar to Sparks......"
But itll get ya drunk!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-20, 10:01 PM in reply to D3V's post "Halloween"
Omg, I've got so many people wanting to hang with me. :/
Serenity wants me to come over, because my friend Tart'N is going as me to her halloween party, and my friend from Church wants to go trick-or-treating together... I kinda just wanna walk around in the moon light~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-21, 10:01 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Omg, I've got so many people wanting to..."
Quote:
because my friend Tart'N
you had me at Tart'N

here's what my halloween costume is gonna be: the orange one.

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-21, 08:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "you had me at Tart'N here's what my..."
OMG! I love the one!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-26, 09:16 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "OMG! I love the :o one!"
I think I've waited too long. I need ideas for a costume!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-26, 03:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think I've waited too long. I need..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I think I've waited too long. I need ideas for a costume!
Go as a republican. You'll get tons of candy, then.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-26, 03:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Go as a republican. You'll get tons of..."
I don't have any Nascar shirts.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-26, 03:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't have any Nascar shirts."
Haha.
Just put on a die and glasses, then cut your hair short.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-26, 04:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Haha. Just put on a die and glasses,..."
hell no, long hair don't care. I'm going to make my own costume but I don't know what I want to do you. Maybe walk around with a manthong and have a 'censored' bar over my crotch?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-26, 04:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "hell no, long hair don't care. I'm..."
!? There's kids out, dude!

...Go as a hooker.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-27, 04:13 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "!? There's kids out, dude! ...Go as..."
Throw a cardboard box on, paint it to look like a drawer, and go as a one night stand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-10-27, 08:44 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Throw a cardboard box on, paint it to..."
Hah. I got that.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai