View Poll Results: Tibia ROX!
YEAH!!! 1 16.67%
Whats tibia ???? 3 50.00%
bag it doesnt suck but it aint divine neither! 0 0%
BAGH I JUST HATE IT! 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Cool Tibiaaa!!!
Posted 2005-01-01, 02:35 PM
i play a lot of tibia and i like it a lot so im here to ask some of u guys if u play it too and u like it gimmeur acc name we could help each other im on world isara btw !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2005-01-01, 05:35 PM in reply to da_zimmorman's post "Tibiaaa!!!"
Omghi2u

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2005-01-01, 06:34 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Omghi2u:):):):)"
That game is shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-02, 04:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That game is shit."
DUDE it rox uv never even played it b4 thats what i think check it out man i posted link to site try it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2005-01-02, 04:19 AM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "DUDE it rox uv never even played it b4..."
I've played it twice actually, and both times it was too stupid to play for more than an hour and I quit.

I've got WoW, why the hell would I mess around with a stupid game like tibia?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-02, 04:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've played it twice actually, and both..."
becuz u didnt even see the whole map u stopet at rookgaard wich is noobiue island and i know it sux !!!!! but in main IT IS DA BOM you just gotta keep on playing till u get level 8!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

da_zimmorman

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:36 AM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "becuz u didnt even see the whole map u..."
Or I can just play World of Warcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-03, 02:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Or I can just play World of Warcraft."
!King_Amazon! said:
Or I can just play World of Warcraft.

You owned him hc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish