Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Which class?
Human, Dwarf - Paladin 4 23.53%
Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Orc, Undead, Gnome, Troll Rogue 2 11.76%
Human, Night Elf, Dwarf, Undead, Troll - Priest 1 5.88%
Night Elf, Dwarf, Orc, Tauren, Troll - Hunter 2 11.76%
Human, Orc, Undead, Gnome - Warlock 1 5.88%
Night Elf, Tauren - Druid 2 11.76%
Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Gnome, Orc, Tauren, Undead, Troll - Warrior 1 5.88%
Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Undead, Troll - Mage 2 11.76%
Orc, Tauren, Troll - Shaman 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Which class do you plan on playing as?
Posted 2004-07-20, 12:59 PM
If I decide to play on the alliance, I will be a Human Paladin. For the Horde, I will be an Undead Warrior. Keep in mind, some classes can only be played by certain
races. http://www.blizzard.com/wow/townhall...es.shtml#druid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-07-21, 01:14 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Which class do you plan on playing as?"
Troll - Shaman
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:42 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Troll - Shaman"
Defintily hunter

Look at those baddass animalz next to him!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:45 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Defintily hunter Look at those..."
Well I'm actually undecided. Either troll shaman or nite elf druid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:53 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Which class do you plan on playing as?"
Undead rogue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:05 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Undead rogue."
im being rogue gnome there smal and good in invisibility ROX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:06 AM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "im being rogue gnome there smal and..."
Night Elf Hunter, baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:08 AM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Night Elf Hunter, baby!"
Dr00d, hunt3r, pr33st, or r0wg

I have yet to decide.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-23, 11:10 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Dr00d, hunt3r, pr33st, or r0wg I..."
I pick a human priest, and if we are going to make a clan, we should pick specific character classes so we can work better together, just a thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-23, 11:44 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I pick a human priest, and if we are..."
Night elf something. They are so pimp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-24, 01:01 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Night elf something. They are so pimp."
night elf hunter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-24, 03:52 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "night elf hunter"
Undead Mage

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-07-24, 04:34 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Undead Mage"
I wanna be a thief!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-07-24, 07:10 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I wanna be a thief!"
dunno yet but some range unit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-07-26, 11:11 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "dunno yet but some range unit"
Same as sov, troll shaman.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V