Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

What does it take?!

Posted 2004-07-21, 01:54 AM
For me to get in the Neos Chronos.. Please..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 02:02 AM in reply to slaynish's post "What does it take?!"
Gotta find a leet hack or a dupe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-21, 02:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Gotta find a leet hack or a dupe."
I already did >.>

I posted a usefull method about a month ago... A guy gave it to us, and we told what it did... It worked except we just didnt get it fast enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:04 AM in reply to slaynish's post "What does it take?!"
Neo Chronos is dead, and very little reason to attempt to ressurect it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-21, 04:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Neo Chronos is dead, and very little..."
What is neo chronos ??? sum kinda hacker-group ????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-21, 05:00 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "What is neo chronos ??? sum kinda..."
yeas
dghjgdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 05:02 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "yeas dghjgdf"
lol hacker groups didnt even know it existed loool !!!!!! ppl are getting realy desperat to makegroupss to dupe and all that what i think!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-21, 05:19 PM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "lol hacker groups didnt even know it..."
i still find tons of games I DUPE 4 U etc, i join, and use my colorhack (Teh invader just got PWNED) and tell every1 in full capped sentenses that its scam and they cant dupe, they say stfu and ignore me, then afterwards i hear them whisping for free stuff... omfg ppl can be sooo stupid (Still drunk)

just had a guy commanding me to give him free, ill post a screenshot if i see him again cuz it was that funny, little fragment:

Me: Hey stop beggin, ur being fucking annoying
He: I NEED FREE PLS
Me: well I wont give you
He: I NEED FREE NOW
Me: STOP IT NOOB, UR RUINING THE FUN
He: GIVE ME FREE NOW NEED FREE NOW PLS
Me: SHUT IT FGS... a nevermind, thank god for teh squelch
He: *typing very fast* My rfiedn zill ben yuor accuont qnd cd kye
*Squelched*
Me: i cant hear u, lalalala, cant heeeaaaar u
xxxxhexxxxxx has left the game, diablos minions weaken

it was funny as hell (omfg, way too drunk, moms gonna be mad)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-21, 06:25 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i still find tons of games I DUPE 4 U..."
heh i think he said : my friend will ban your account and cd key am i correct?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 08:30 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "heh i think he said : my friend will..."
Slaynish, some guy telling you something doesn't give you the right to join.

you'd just leech.

You don't know anyhting about programming, you're not smart, and you don't know reverse engineering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-21, 10:05 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Slaynish, some guy telling you..."
`Insolence` said:
Slaynish, some guy telling you something doesn't give you the right to join.

you'd just leech.

You don't know anyhting about programming, you're not smart, and you don't know reverse engineering.
who cares hes one sexy fella
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:00 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "who cares hes one sexy fella :grin:"
this makes me sick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-07-22, 07:19 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "this makes me sick"
::Posts in defiance::

Neo Chronos was a place for the elite to gather and discuss things, without fear of it getting to Blizzard.

There hasn't been a post in it for the LONGEST time (last was 1/17/04, and that was a test to see who could see it).

I reiterate. There is no reason to attempt to ressurect it currently, since the best and the brightest have left Zelaron (Hellmonkeys, FunkyDo, Death Ryder, etc...).

Case closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker