Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Question Iran: Bush must pay.
Posted 2007-12-04, 08:27 AM
Here's an interesting story I first heard about on the Radio this morning, and browsed on over to CNN to read up a few more details about.. Interesting.. So basically everything from before was basically forced upon bullshit lie just like the Iraq war? Jesus tap dancing christ we're ignorant?

Iran: U.S. must 'pay the price' for nuclear accusations

CNN said:
U.S. intelligence estimate says Iran stopped nuclear arms work in 2003

Report changes position held since 2005 that Iran pursuing nuclear weapons

Admitting mistake not enough, Iran says

U.S. national security adviser says U.S. policy toward Iran unchanged

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/...ear/index.html

Hmph, read up. Discuss.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-04, 04:37 PM in reply to D3V's post "Iran: Bush must pay."
Man, I swear. If I was ever over there in IRAWQ and shit I would sooo be like going into people's shit and taking it as "evidence" to "base", which is just another word for my crib.

I would be so rlch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-04, 05:15 PM in reply to D3V's post "Iran: Bush must pay."
Pay what price....?

He thinks the Iranians are trying to make nuclear weapons and some evidence says they aren't. Iran would probably deny it even if they were and he would think they were even if they weren't. Either way I hope someone else goes in there to fight them so we don't have too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-12-04, 11:41 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Man, I swear. If I was ever over there..."
kaos said:
Man, I swear. If I was ever over there in IRAWQ and shit I would sooo be like going into people's shit and taking it as "evidence" to "base", which is just another word for my crib.

I would be so rlch.
Iraqi's dont have anything worth taking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-04, 11:54 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Iraqi's dont have anything worth taking."
Not even in the banks and shit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-05, 01:04 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Not even in the banks and shit?"
Probally not, and their currency is worth so little.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-05, 06:54 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Pay what price....? He thinks the..."
Dar_Win said:
Pay what price....?

He thinks the Iranians are trying to make nuclear weapons and some evidence says they aren't. Iran would probably deny it even if they were and he would think they were even if they weren't. Either way I hope someone else goes in there to fight them so we don't have too.
Well, bush had gone on the past few months 'reporting' that Iran has nuclear weapons, and the intent to use them. The NSA now report that their intelligence shows they haven't attempted at making any since 2003...

The problem with Iran is they have all the oil they could EVER want, but are reverting to 'nuclear' as an alternative energy. I'd still keep my eye on it, but what the Iran douchebag is mad about is that our turd sandwich was accusing them of having nukes..

Pointing fingers..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V