Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Happy Halloween
Posted 2007-10-31, 05:27 PM
Trick or Treat?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-31, 05:41 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Happy Halloween"
Smell my feet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-31, 08:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Smell my feet."
Give me something good to eat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-31, 08:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Give me something good to eat."
C-c-COMBO BREAKER

Edited by Vollstrecker 
F-f-FILTER BREAKER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-31, 09:03 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Happy Halloween"
Treat please.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-01, 07:19 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Happy Halloween"
Very good Halloween, I must say.

Anyone have an especially good time like myself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-01, 07:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Very good Halloween, I must say. ..."
We bought a ton of candy expecting a bunch of trick-or-treaters at our new place but we didn't get a single one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-01, 09:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We bought a ton of candy expecting a..."
I watched a few movies and smoked a few bowls with a couple of friends. Quite relaxing after a pretty long day of classes. There were a few parties, but I'm glad I didn't go. Half of them got busted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-01, 09:37 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I watched a few movies and smoked a few..."
Trip Or Treat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-01, 09:43 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I watched a few movies and smoked a few..."
The Assembly had candy and noise makers. It was an interesting meeting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-01, 09:45 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "The Assembly had candy and noise..."
Most everyone on campus was wearing a stupid costume (guy) or a slutty costume (girl). I didn't want to join in the fun. Got some candy in a couple classes though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-01, 12:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Most everyone on campus was wearing a..."
Very few people wore a costume on my campus. All the guys I saw dressed up were crossdressing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-01, 12:42 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Very few people wore a costume on my..."
That seems to be the popular thing.

I wore a costume one night this year. I looked like a jackass, but hey, it's Halloween.. that's the point. I'd post it on here but.. that's probably not a good idea. Grav likes to save pictures of me on his computer... ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-01, 12:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That seems to be the popular thing. ..."
Nah, it was your facebook avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-01, 12:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nah, it was your facebook avatar."
Ahh, I see. I thought I had posted it on here and you saved it for some reason. Glad to know that isn't the case lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-01, 02:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ahh, I see. I thought I had posted it..."
My Halloween rocked. I was an Italian soccer player and went to the bar around 11:30 ish. It took about an hour to get in, and was a blast. Me and my friends/ roommates brought people back to my house for a beruit tourney. No more then five minutes there, a girl we brought back brought me upstairs and we hooked up. i had to get up early for an interview so i kicked her out around 4. I woke up at 9 15 and drove to my interview still wasted. I get in and and the interviewer goes did you have a good Halloween and i go yea, from what i can remember! She gave me the best stare ever and i dont care if i dont get the job. The look was worth saying htat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-01, 03:09 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "My Halloween rocked. I was an Italian..."
Sounds like a good time. You went as Matarazi, yes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-01, 05:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sounds like a good time. You went as..."
I actually dont remember who i was because i happened to be wasted. The only thing i remember is that it was a player on ACM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-02, 09:44 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I actually dont remember who i was..."
We went trick or treating, it was crazy busy at one of the local places with shops (an outside mall thing...). The baby got into it after she realized people put candy in her bag lol. We weren't out for long though, she got tired fast.

edit:
and last week she won a costume contest at the club house to our apts...felt kinda bad since there were older kids there that wanted to win...but that was fun too.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-11-02, 11:39 AM in reply to klo's post starting "We went trick or treating, it was crazy..."
What did she dress up as?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos