Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Pro Bowl
Posted 2008-12-17, 08:24 PM
So here is this years Pro Bowl Line up. Im so excited since the Giants got a few players there this year (including Eli (hahaha eat that Romo and Rivers))

AFC Line Up http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3773924

NFC Line Up http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3773947
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-18, 09:10 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Pro Bowl"
4 Colts ended up going: Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, Dwight Freeney, and Robert Mathis. Gotta say it's about time Mathis gets recognized as a good DE; it's his first year going. Freeney + Mathis = best DE combo in the NFL right now.

And I don't think Eli should have gone over Rivers, to be honest. Rivers had a badass year and has better stats than Eli. Guess they just choose players from the best teams. Same reason Calvin Johnson got snubbed. Yeah granted he's on the Lions but the dude put up 1,165 YDS and 10 TDs with multiple sucky ass QBs throwing to him.

Oh well, I'm just happy 4 Colts made it. Did any Jags make it D3V? hahahaa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-18, 11:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "4 Colts ended up going: Peyton Manning,..."
I don't see how Mojo got passed over, well I know why but it still sucks. No jags this year =[

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-18, 06:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "4 Colts ended up going: Peyton Manning,..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
4 Colts ended up going: Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, Dwight Freeney, and Robert Mathis. Gotta say it's about time Mathis gets recognized as a good DE; it's his first year going. Freeney + Mathis = best DE combo in the NFL right now.

And I don't think Eli should have gone over Rivers, to be honest. Rivers had a badass year and has better stats than Eli. Guess they just choose players from the best teams. Same reason Calvin Johnson got snubbed. Yeah granted he's on the Lions but the dude put up 1,165 YDS and 10 TDs with multiple sucky ass QBs throwing to him.

Oh well, I'm just happy 4 Colts made it. Did any Jags make it D3V? hahahaa
Well, Eli is in the NFC and Rivers in the AFC, so that would never pan out. I think so many decent people got snubbed this year but whatever. Pro Bowl is a joke anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-19, 07:39 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well, Eli is in the NFC and Rivers in..."
Well I'm saying in general Rivers should have made it, while Eli hasn't had that great of a year. Although I do like that the Manning brothers get to play against each other. Honestly, I want to see a Colts vs. Giants superbowl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-19, 07:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well I'm saying in general Rivers..."
Well, you have to look at how they lead their teams. While Rivers has had better stats than say, Peyton, who would you think is the better QB? No doubt about it that Manning is the better QB. Same goes for Eli. Although he isn't a stat masher like other players, he's turned into a reliable QB that is clutch when he needs to be and seems to grit out wins. I hate to admit it, but he just seems like an inherent winner......

Anyway, the Eagles sent two players and to be honest, it's a joke. Asante isn't all he's cracked up to be. He gets burnt on coverage all the time. He doesn't know how to cover a WR, he always tries to jump the routes and usually doesn't succeed. And Brian Dawkins made it. All joking aside, I think he was like an honorary pick this year. He's been decent, but nothing spectacular. His name got him in.

I just can't believe Abraham from the Jets didn't make the cut. I mean, it's not like 15.5 sacks is impressive or anything....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied