Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2008-04-09, 07:39 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "True, but I don't think I'm that much..."
It's strange, because I used to think I was pretty awesome too, until I started playing with other people that are really good too, then I realized how much more I need to learn to get that good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-09, 08:12 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's strange, because I used to think I..."
Titus, my roommate reallly doesnt know how to use the system properly and doesnt realize that messages are being sent. Sorry for that, but i really dont play COD4 anymore (at one time thought it might be better than H3 but that was for about a week, then i got bored). As for liking H2 over H3, you like the fast pace that is associated with H2. That is why MLG settings makes the game faster and harder. Try that playlist out and get to me.

Thantos, I had fun too dude. Don't worry about if you played good or bad. We still won and you grew some levels. I guarantee 2 or 3 nights of playing with me and you will be better than you thought you were. Thats a promise!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-04-09, 08:44 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Titus, my roommate reallly doesnt know..."
lol well I'm on pretty much every day (for now - I'm addicted). Whenever you see me on just send me a shout and we'll whoop some ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-11, 07:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol well I'm on pretty much every day..."
Thanatos said:
lol well I'm on pretty much every day (for now - I'm addicted). Whenever you see me on just send me a shout and we'll whoop some ass.
I'll be back on when my xbox gets fixed, the cd drive took a shit on me. Hit me up my name is ScribJellyDonut. I'd be honored to school you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2008-04-11, 07:46 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I'll be back on when my xbox gets..."
Haha, in your dreams pal. I'm getting better each day. :P

PeeEyeEmmPee is the name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-11, 03:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha, in your dreams pal. I'm getting..."
I'd love to get high-speed out where I live.

But the boondocks can haz no dsl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-04-12, 12:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha, in your dreams pal. I'm getting..."
Thanatos said:

I have massive pinkeye and can barely see the screen, so im going to be playing social matches until im healthy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-04-13, 03:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha, in your dreams pal. I'm getting..."
Thanatos said:

Just send ScribJellyDonut and invite while you're on because i won't be on for a few weeks, probably until exams are over. That way it will be waiting and I won't forget, and I won't have to search through the threads to find it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2008-04-13, 07:09 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Just send ScribJellyDonut and invite..."
oh thats YOU. i was wondering who that ws
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-14, 07:26 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Just send ScribJellyDonut and invite..."
Gotcha.

I plan on doing some massive gaming when I get home today around 6ish, if anybody is on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-14, 08:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Gotcha. I plan on doing some massive..."
I am going to try and get on this week, but i have a final, a paper and a presentation all in the next 3 days, so my chances are looking slim. But like i said, i will try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-04-15, 03:49 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh thats YOU. i was wondering who that..."
talentedhamster said:
oh thats YOU. i was wondering who that ws
Ya that's ME I told you before. So accept the invite. Like I said I won't be on until it's fixed probably around May 3rd when school ends. Give or take a few days for partying. I mean Give. Should be line up nicely with Thanatos's major gaming day so I can give him some spankin action. You can have some too hamster, but I don't mean in the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM