Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-11-05, 12:02 AM
Well, i was playing with JR tonight and got 69 kills. I had only 7 deaths so i was +62. I dont know about you but i have never seen or heard of either of those numbers in a game yet in Halo3. I dont have the time to go and briong up with the file from bungie but JR can attest it. U can also see it too if you go to bungie.net. I also will be uploading the file to file share on the 360 so u can watch it there as well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-05, 06:36 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "69"
Maybe you shouldn't bother with a job. Just become a cyberassholeathlete.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-05, 07:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Maybe you shouldn't bother with a job...."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Maybe you shouldn't bother with a job. Just become a cyberassholeathlete.
What did i do wrong to bring that on????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-05, 07:16 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "69"
Damn... +62? That's pretty crazy.

How many kills were you guys going to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-05, 07:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Damn... +62? That's pretty crazy. ..."
It was probably an objective game? Typically, Gruesome just goes for kills in those games to clear out the path for the people trying to capture the flag, arm the bomb, etc. because he's such an efficient killing machine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-11-05, 08:03 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It was probably an objective game? ..."
Statwhore! :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-05, 08:11 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "What did i do wrong to bring that on????"
gruesomeBODY said:
What did i do wrong to bring that on????
What? I was insulting cyberathletes. I was making a joke. I am not taking a stab at you. Not that I am aware of. Maybe I was... was I? Let me know.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-11-05 at 08:15 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-05, 06:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What? I was insulting cyberathletes. I..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
What? I was insulting cyberathletes. I was making a joke. I am not taking a stab at you. Not that I am aware of. Maybe I was... was I? Let me know.
I didnt understand what you were saying and i saw the word asshole crossed out so i thought you were taking a stab at me. My bad

For the actual game, it was ctf on vahala. At the beginning of the game, we designate players to do certain rolls. I was told to kill until they come after me and just dont care for the flag anymore. But i did have a flag capture so i was part of the actual game

As for stats, i had 21 laser kills, 2 rampages and i think 44 headshots. JR played too and he was +23. So the dragoons were plus 75 for the entire game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-07, 05:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I didnt understand what you were saying..."
gruesomeBODY said:
I didnt understand what you were saying and i saw the word asshole crossed out so i thought you were taking a stab at me. My bad

For the actual game, it was ctf on vahala. At the beginning of the game, we designate players to do certain rolls. I was told to kill until they come after me and just dont care for the flag anymore. But i did have a flag capture so i was part of the actual game

As for stats, i had 21 laser kills, 2 rampages and i think 44 headshots. JR played too and he was +23. So the dragoons were plus 75 for the entire game.
Wait, let me use my mental psychic powers. That flag capture was when your team was running it in and one of them got shot and the flag landed 2 meters from the spot. You, being the ever alert sniper, picked it up and carried it the extra 2 meters. (I know this because I've played with you so much)

What is that by the way? I mean, we have oral as a designation, but what is +50? we'll have to think of something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-11-07, 08:39 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Wait, let me use my mental psychic..."
Actually, i had the flag from the gun turret on the right all the way to the base getting shot. So no, it wasnt that close and no i didnt have the sniper, JR did.

I dont know what plus 50 is but i get it no questions asked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-08, 10:14 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Actually, i had the flag from the gun..."
And JR gives it to you. Dirty Sanchez?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-11-08, 12:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "And JR gives it to you. Dirty Sanchez?"
Titusfied said:
And JR gives it to you. Dirty Sanchez?
Ill save that for when a woman is around, like that will ever happe n on Halo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-09, 09:38 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ill save that for when a woman is..."
No, JR is the default person for this celebration. That is, unless he clears his name within 10 minutes of this post. If not, then he is the official Dirty Sanchez elect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-11-09, 02:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No, JR is the default person for this..."
My vote is the same at titus.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-11-10, 07:38 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "My vote is the same at titus."
fuck u both, but with that score, it cannot go without celebration. So then where is JR?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-10, 04:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "fuck u both, but with that score, it..."
Well he is the closest to u. Less of a drive and u get to save on gas!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-11-11, 07:02 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well he is the closest to u. Less of a..."
Hmmmmm you might be right glory
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-11, 12:22 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Hmmmmm you might be right glory"
Boom thats 2 for glory~!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer