Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Post Forum Downtime
Posted 2004-01-16, 09:01 AM
We will be taking the forums down for upgrade arround 22:00 GMT on Saturday, January 17. We have taken every measure possible to ensure a swift upgrade, but still there is much that needs to be manually reconfigured after the upgrade. We expect that the forums may be down for as long as three hours. There will be no further warning before the board is taken down, so be sure not to plan on posting anything significant arround that time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-16, 10:26 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Forum Downtime"
Happy happy, joy joy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-16, 10:32 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Forum Downtime"
Titusfied said:
Happy happy, joy joy.
Yup. I can't waitz0r. Well, I can, but, umm...yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-16, 01:58 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Forum Downtime"
GL with it, guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-01-16, 03:41 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Forum Downtime"
Whats this upgrade? /me prays its vb 3.0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-16, 04:14 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Forum Downtime"
We'll be upgrading to vB3.0.0RC2, unless by some miracle it goes gold overnight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-16, 06:22 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Forum Downtime"
Titusfied said:
Happy happy, joy joy.

what he sayed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2004-01-16, 06:34 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Forum Downtime"
WetWired said:
so be sure not to plan on posting anything significant arround that time.
ROFLMAO

Oh.. oh shit.. help me..

LMFAO

Oh yeah.. we'll be sure not to...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-18, 01:04 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "ROFLMAO Oh.. oh shit.. help me.. ..."
YES!! were up!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-18, 01:07 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "YES!! were up!!"
There was a bit of trouble with the search index.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-18, 01:10 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There was a bit of trouble with the..."
and yet.... ocean sux shit now why can't we have the old ocean back?

Owell... at least it's better than Shithesis
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-18, 01:10 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There was a bit of trouble with the..."
Ooo. Teh forum, it's teh shiny, y0. It sparkles. TEH SPARKLES! HAHAHA!

...Right. It's 2:42 in the mornin' now. Jessifer is going to bed now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-18, 01:11 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ooo. Teh forum, it's teh shiny, y0. It..."
When i posted before i didnt get a new post reply i got "page cannot be displayed"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-18, 05:27 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "and yet.... ocean sux shit now :( why..."
Welcome to the new Zelaron everyone. :P
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-18, 07:28 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Welcome to the new Zelaron everyone. :P"
new and improved
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2004-01-18, 07:46 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "new and improved ^_^ :grin: ^_^"
I don't like having to click something to quick reply.... but the pages do load faster and it seems nicer overall. Good work WW and that other guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-18, 07:47 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "and yet.... ocean sux shit now :( why..."
Randuin said:
and yet.... ocean sux shit now why can't we have the old ocean back?
Roger that! The only reason I stuck with Ocean was because I liked the original layout.

User stats and Avatar <------
Post __________

But now it's User stats and ava
Post ___________

Well, since ocean is RUINED, any reccomendation of a new style to use?

ALSO, here's something that would help to be changed. I don't know if the layout is ocean specific, but if it is... forget it, because Ocean is already crap. When I finish typing to post, it's tab, space. However, on the reply page, the tab now goes to CHOOSE AN ICON. Could we get that changed so it goes to Post Reply instead of No Icon?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2004-01-18 at 07:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-01-18, 07:50 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Roger that! The only reason I stuck..."
The Hybrid and Threaded modes don't seem to show all the posts in a thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-01-18, 12:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The Hybrid and Threaded modes don't..."
I dislike the new look. I liked the titles as well, those pwned. And the thing is, it just looks better, but it doesn't really function better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-18, 01:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Forum Downtime"
I hate how slow it is for dial up, but im waiting for my dsl to get turned back on. Otherwise i love the new look. BTW the pop up menus are not working for my. Example: Search, Thread Options, Vote. Ect... Great Work, im hoping to upgrade my forums as well soon, i already got the style done i just gotta wait for the store hack to be released

Nvm: The popups are working now, but forum mods and admin are no longer bold
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire