Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Worst Physical Pain
Posted 2004-01-04, 04:26 AM
What's the worst physical pain you've ever endured?

I don't have a particularly grisly occasion, but I do have a small collection of agonizing moments. I've been hit square in the face with a golf club (a driver, to be exact), I've nearly sliced the tip of my finger of in an electric hedgetrimmer and I've rubbed cayenne [sp?] pepper into both eyes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-04, 04:38 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Gotta be when i maced myself in the face when i was younger. Quite a funny story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-04, 04:48 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I can endure quite alot of pain so the most painfull thing I endured was in my childhood, I was playing on a playing rack with a ladder and some sort of fence ontop. I slipped from the stairs but my hand+lower arm got stuck between the fence and the ladder, so my body spinned 360 degrees but my hand and lower arm stayed at the same place causing my left elbow to be completely fractured and ripped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-01-04, 06:18 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Most painful moment would have to be when I was sprayed with pepper spray... (again those infamous cayenne peppers)
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-01-04, 06:50 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I've experienced the pepper-in-eyes thing myself. I experienced pain in my nose, too, from it. Hmm, once, I ran really fast down a hill on this road with sloppy asphalt with small, sharp rocks literally glued to it. Not a nice thing to fall on, and of course, that's what I did, and slid over them about a yard and a half before I stopped. I got my knees, elbows and hip pretty badly fucked up from that, and got big holes in my jeans.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-04, 08:29 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
In gym class someone running in my direction while i was doing a front flip and when I stood up, bam their shoulder smashed me right head on with my nose. don't ask me how that worked.
When i bang my knee against something thye wrong way, it starts to throb(throbing pain sucks the worst) and over nite my leg is either straight out or bent in and so in the morning when i try to move it it is like someone taking a sledge hammer to my knee.*The Pain*

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-01-04, 09:32 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
One time a guy after goofing around fell with his balls on a rail (like u see in those skater movies sometimes)
One of his balls popped INSIDE his body :S and got stuck there. he got surgery to remove it, now he's called 1 ball Bert
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:05 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I did pretty much the same thing as chruser, except on a bike. I flipped once and the bike landed on me, I stopped on a speed bump, and the bike chain holder thingies at holes in the back of my leg kinda like chainsaw would. There were about 5 consecutive little strips, getting deeper and deeper as you went up(deepest one was about an inch or an inch and a half or so.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:12 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Having a catheter in and then people bump into it repeatedly. Even on anaesthetic that shit hurts like crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:35 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Hmm...thankfully I haven't experienced anything too painful. My most painful experiences would have to be getting my foot run over by a car and getting my hand slammed in a car door.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:49 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Bah, years of being suicidal and self mutilation, plus playing football and street basketball nearly every day, has given me a high tolerance for pain...

So I dunno. Maybe when I was walking across a crosswalk, and this idiot decided red lights meant nothing... He slammed on his brakes a few seconds too late, and the car's protruding hood ornament hit me in my kidney.
Even that wasn't that bad, though.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:52 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Of all my broken bones, cuts and brushes with cans of mace, and a .22cal bullet in my u pper jaw, something so simple caused me more pain than I have ever experianced;

I was putting office furniture together on a rainy day, and I was having trouble putting the desktop on one of the desks...

It's hard to explain but the desktop dropped into place with my index fingernail aimed right for the supports, it was tiny jusst the corner of a desk drawer thing.. anyway it went into my fingernail and made a little 'v' and folded the tip of the v under the rest of the nail, surgery to get the bullet out was quite harsh also.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:55 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
What's up 50?

Not too much painful shit in my life... I guess my toe nail getting slipped off while moving a chest in my basement kinda hurt...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:56 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Who the hell shot you?

I guess I could add post-surgery walking. Well, one time in particular. God, it was harsh. During one of the physical theraphy sessions, my scar started bleeding and was about to gash. I had to go into surgery again to open it, drain it, and then the process restarted.

I might add that having 40 huge staples taken out isn't too fun. The upside of all the surgery I've had is that needles and blood have no effect on me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:59 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Some fucking smartass kid that I chilled with back in the day was tryin to rob me for my cd's and weed, fucker..

He pulled out this tiny little pistol and I punched him in the mouth and he let one rip.. The thing that made this one hurt was that I waited over a week to get the bullet removed.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:59 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Ack, yes, my scars would kinda crack open when they first formed, and that was really painful.

Also, right after the accident, I was laying face down on the floor and my parents were trying to clean out the gashes, my idiot stepfather grabbed some alcohol and started pouring that shit on it and that was probably the most painful part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:02 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Oh, salt in wounds kicks ass too.

I can't believe I forgot.. but.. anyone ever heard of the hotness scale thing? Like hot sauce is somewhere around 150 or 250. I accidentally ate some stuff that was rated like 500,000. My mouth -died.- I nearly passed out from all the nerves in my mouth committing suicide. My mouth felt like it had gotten novicaned for a week after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:11 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Yea at carnivals and shit you gotta sign a waver just to taste a drop of it on a chip.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:08 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
omg TELL ME WHAT THAT IS! i wanna try it!

k.. what happened to me was... well i stepped on a nail once.. dont remember the pain, I broke my arm and theg uy who fell on it to break it layed on it when he didnt know it was broken, while he was laying oon it, it was bent and I was almost literally holding my elbow while he was ontop of it..

I used to crush christimas balls when i was around 4-5 years old... i thought i was strong for doing that, well once the ball crushed in the wrong way and i had a long/fat shard stuck in my hand... alot of blood and my parents didn't even bring me to the hospital to get stitches..

Constipation kills too!!!!... the hard/dry poop @ the end hurts when it comes out.. causes bleeding... that almost hurts more than all these things

My sig won't show =/

Last edited by EX-Mania; 2004-01-04 at 12:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:12 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I've had several things happen to me that weren't really very painful at all... I broke my toe, and I didn't even think it was broken because it barely hurt. Wrecked my bike quite a bit and given myself many a scar. I have cats and have had them put their claws through my eyelid (yes, very painful actually because it gets stuck) and cheeks. The things that are the most painful to me though are just those things where you are walking or running around the house and you bump something slightly in the absolute wrong place and it causes pain that is so terribly harsh that it confuses me to think about how it is possible. Also, once I was running up the stairs barefoot and I stepped too close to the next stair and it lifted my toenail up... Christ that hurts for weeks.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence