Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post worst Xbox games
Posted 2003-09-10, 07:35 PM
My worst ps2 games thread got alot of posts. So naturally the Xbox thread would have double the posts. So what Xbox game do you absolutely hate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-10, 08:10 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
All of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-09-10, 08:20 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
So you actualy gonna awnser your pm telling you to give me the reason of warning or remove it ? Or you gonna just ignore it like the good mod you are ?

and about this thread.

I dont like xbox.

So
Sovereign said:
All of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-11, 02:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
Kuja said:
So you actualy gonna awnser your pm telling you to give me the reason of warning or remove it ? Or you gonna just ignore it like the good mod you are ?

and about this thread.

I dont like xbox.

So
Sovereign said:
All of them
Shuddup, you've never even played an xbox.

And Aquaman sucked a whole lot of ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-11, 05:42 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
All except Halo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-13, 09:22 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
I dont even care for Halo V_V
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-09-13, 09:44 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
These are the only games worth picking up right now (IMO anyways): KOTOR, Halo, and Brute Force
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-09-13, 10:25 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
Nah I don't like Xbox games either I borrowed my friends and traded him my GameCube, and I got sick of it like 2 days having it.
C_9
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cloud_Nine

Posted 2003-09-15, 05:58 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
i don't like x-box games in all his history x-box hadn't had a good game except halo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise

Posted 2003-09-17, 09:49 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
That damn game about a big ring thingy. I think it was like.... hallo or somethin. Some little ass game nobody cared about. it was just bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-09-17, 02:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
Um, Halo was actually the best game for Xbox. I don't know what you're talking about... I really hope you are joking, and if you aren't, atleast tell us why you think Halo is a bad game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-09-17, 05:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
outlaw golf...

dunno why but i didnt like that game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-09-18, 08:32 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
No, I was being completely serious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-09-18, 10:13 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
I think PC gaming is better than x box. But the worst xbox game is Enter the Matrix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GeneralHospital is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGeneralHospital is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GeneralHospital

Posted 2003-09-18, 10:37 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
eneralHospita said:
the worst exbox game is Enter the Matrix
YES! SOMEBODY AGREES WITH ME!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-19, 08:42 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
Kuja`s #1 said:
eneralHospita said:
the worst exbox game is Enter the Matrix
YES! SOMEBODY AGREES WITH ME!!
Statistically, I suppose someone has to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

p1ng

Posted 2003-10-07, 09:36 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
lol, dang, well im a noob here, but dayme, you guys really do hate xbox dont you? shoot i love my xbox, my g/f always gets mad at me for playin it to much, anyway, the game i didnt like was brute force, i dunno why i just didnt like it, i have the game Moto GP 2 and Halo (it sucked cuz the first one isnt Live) and then i rented Midnight Club 2, that game is PIMP, lol, anyway, xbox rocks, thats what i think, and if you dont like it! dont buy it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nlghtcrawler is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennlghtcrawler is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nlghtcrawler

Posted 2003-10-07, 10:57 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
XBOX Live is the coolest thing ever. It beats the shit outta PC multiplayer. Cept that controller thing. No shortcuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

p1ng

Posted 2003-10-08, 09:56 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "worst Xbox games"
nlghtcrawler said:
lol, dang, well im a noob here, but dayme, you guys really do hate xbox dont you?
They just hate Bill... and are secretly jelous on the inside.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy