Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Zelaron two-year anniversary
Posted 2004-01-14, 03:17 PM
That's right folks, the board has been around for two years by now. The upgrade to vBulletin version 3 will very soon be here with quite a bit of changes to Zelaron, including a revision of the rules to prevent certain bad events from happening that have scared some new members off recently.

Nevertheless, buckle up, for things will change for the better in a few days from now. As always, if you have an idea to improve the community, go ahead and put it in the Forum Discussion section, or just drop me a PM or two and I'll see what I can do.

Too bad the upgrade couldn't be in time for the anniversary, but once again, quality is preferrable over a half-baked production that fits perfectly into the quantity of mediocre forums.

You can always check the test forum out at http://www.zelaron.com/testforums, but remember that it will log out out of Zelaron.

Happy anniversary everyone!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2004-01-14 at 03:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-14, 03:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
As the 37th member I am very pleased to say that this forum's age is now higher than the IQ of zagggon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-14, 03:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
I can't wait for vb3!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-14, 03:41 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
Yay, Happy Birthday or Anniversary or whatever!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-14, 03:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
Can I get a what what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-14, 04:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
happy aniversary...lets drink the champagne!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-14, 04:46 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
Another day closer to the destruction of Zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-14, 04:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
YAY!! happy bday zel. Get vb3 up and running already. That can be zel's birthday present
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-14, 04:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
uncapped said:
Can I get a what what?

Happy Anniversary Zelaron!

My two year is on April 22th of this year. A good week and a day before my own birthday.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-14, 05:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
2 days after 4/20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-14, 05:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
No no... it's the 4/20 for the really baked people who pass out for two days.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-14, 05:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
Its fair to say that i'v been on this bored for like 6 months but yea can't wait for vb3.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-01-14, 05:13 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
Its been great since I came here, heres to years to come!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-14, 05:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
Randuin said:
Rofl....I dont understand you, Robin.

You hate on zela so much but then you keep coming?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-01-14, 05:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
yeah way to go Zelaron. Keep it up peoples.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog

Posted 2004-01-14, 07:51 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
He's addicted spammer.. can't help it.

Anyways, Happy Anniversary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-01-14, 09:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
Congrats to Zelaron, can't wait to be posting on its 3rd year thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-01-15, 06:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
A Bitter Twat said:
Do you not know how to stop being so damned lame?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-15, 09:42 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
RED HOT KICK IN THE BALLS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-15, 12:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron two-year anniversary"
??? That long already damn...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE