Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-01-05, 12:07 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
God almighty, Jess, way to horrify the topic into submission.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-05, 12:14 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Erm... let's not get into the subject of childhood rape... when it comes to my girlfriend, that's a very touchy subject.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:14 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
if by girlfriend you mean left hand, ill buy that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:15 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
p1ng said:
if by girlfriend you mean left hand, ill buy that.
Observant, aren't we?

Anyway, when I was little I stepped on a rusty nail that was stickin' up outta this board. Went straight through my heel. Hella painful, it was.

*edit*

p1ng's original post was somewhere along the lines of "Since when did you have a girlfriend." But alas, he changed it. So the quote doesn't quite fit anymore.

...Or does it?

Last edited by Jessifer; 2004-01-05 at 01:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:16 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
accident prone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:21 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
A few months later I was running around a spikey plastered pole and my sweater got caught on it, causing me to slam my head right into it. Got a permanent scar in the middle of my forhead now.

...So yeah. I'm just a little accident prone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:23 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
maybe you shouldnt be running around near those damned plaster walls :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:25 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Maybe you should wear a helmet...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:30 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Maybe you two should accidently fall off of a cliff?

I mean this out of love and respect, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:31 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
As long as that cliff is approximately seven feet high and at the base lies a swimming pool full of hot babes.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-05, 12:13 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
By worst injury I meant one you had the pleasure of being part of, so hrmm I don't think ne one here had there head blown off hah. Mine would either be when some crazy mexican stabbed me in my calf with a 6in blade or when I was dared to jump off this balcony and I did and I shattered my heel and broke my ancle in 6 places, tearing all the ligaments aswell. Then waiting for 3 hours just too have the emergency room break it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2004-01-05, 12:25 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I'm sry, I didn't know it was you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-05, 12:46 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
RoboticSilence said:
As long as that cliff is approximately seven feet high and at the base lies a swimming pool full of hot babes.
Then Jessifer would question whether or not she wanted to jump in too.

Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2004-01-06 at 12:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
lol @ dfd, i think the forum knows the anwser to that, not thats a bad thing!.. power to the bi ladies!

Oh and another thing that happened was I was playing tag when i was a little boy, i ran full speed because i was avoding a bud... i ran to the fireman pole and as stupid as i was I didnt stop.. full speed into the pole and my former full body weight was pushed onto a single nut... god damn tha tkilled.. i didt slide down the pole let me tell ya, i fell down like a rock holding my nuts... sucked

Another thing is.. I sat on a bikeseat and it was loose... it tilted when u sat on it wrong (was on a bike i found and i wanted to test it).. i sat on it and my nut was kinda under me.. the seat went down and it stretched my sack.... as it went down my nut went behind my ass as i was sliding off the seat and as i was falling it was crushing my nut... hard to explain, ill rephrase if u dont understand it but let me tell the girls.. NEVER MESS WITH ANOTHER MANS NUTS UNELESS UR TRYING TO MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD!@... its NOT FUNNY>. if u joke and think hitting us in the nuts is funny.. aha, ur WRONG!>.".. kk thats my story

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-01-05, 02:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I think 90% of the active Zelaron members should wear protective gear from themselves (ie helmets, cups, etc...)

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-06, 12:13 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Forum: "No! Don't say that! She'll talk about being bi again!"

I'd climb in. Not jump. I wouldn't wanna flatten any pretty ladies, yanno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-06, 12:15 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
*Bi-Curious, hence the "question whether..." etc.

Oh, and I'd jump in. I wouldn't give a fuck if I flattened any, becausw then half my work would already be done, and I would get to be on top.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-06, 02:57 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
well, I haven't many painful experiences.. the most painful would be slamming my fingers in a car door.. or stubbing my toe or something.

I'd probably jump off the cliff too. Nothing wrong with hot ladies and a pool.

dork 4 life..what, what..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pnaidork is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpnaidork is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pnaidork

Posted 2004-01-06, 10:50 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Most definately not.

And I've slammed my fingers in the car door 3 times, and just whimpered and cried a little. My sister slammed her thumb in the car door and fainted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-06, 12:38 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
i ran full speed into a brick wall broke my finger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zar