Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2007-08-23, 02:52 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "From Dusk Till Dawn. Seth Gecko was..."
I liked that movie until everybody turned into vampires. Didn't see that one coming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-23, 04:48 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "From Dusk Till Dawn. Seth Gecko was..."
Vault Dweller said:
From Dusk Till Dawn. Seth Gecko was one of his best characters, by far. The movie itself wasn't the greatest, but I thought he was excellent.
Never actually watched that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-23, 05:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Both of them do it. :p Clooney needs to..."
Lenny said:
Both of them do it. Clooney needs to get out and do some better films. I really liked him in Three Kings and Syriana, and now he's trying to play Danny Ocean. Yeah, he does it well, but he's a bastard of a character and no mistaking.
Yea, those were good movies ...although Syriana was a bit slow now and then it seemed to me (although I must admit, it's been a while since I watched it.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I liked that movie until everybody..."
Thanatos said:
I liked that movie until everybody turned into vampires. Didn't see that one coming.
I had no fucken idea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-28, 09:27 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I had no fucken idea"
Somehow I knew about it before it happened. The concept was rather out there, but some of the improvisational weapons were pretty brilliant (particularly carving crosses on the heads of the bullets).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller