Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: do you kike your names status
yes i am the gratest and you are all little crap heads 7 63.64%
no i feel so unloved 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Exclamation status of your name
Posted 2002-05-01, 02:45 PM
what is going on with your name are you a mod are you an imp orc what are your vews wine bost brag what ever be an anoying freek what ever this is for all of thoes who are not up there yet but will soon be have fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-05-01, 03:44 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
MODERATER feel the force of it! i 0wn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-01, 05:19 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
Personally I'm fine with whatever title I have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-01, 05:56 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
i'm a guardian
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-01, 06:20 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
Well, I wish I was The Drunken Stoned Hick from Alabama...but I have to settle for Moderator.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-05-01, 06:43 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
no... u don't HAVE to
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-01, 07:07 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
<---head of ALL mods..only 3 ppl above me
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-05-01, 07:12 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
oh i like having "Satan" for my title

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-01, 07:36 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-01, 07:37 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
I am fine with Supreme Moderator... but once I get my custom title, it will be cool!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-05-01, 07:39 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
my custom title will rule all tho....

Captain Obvious!!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-02, 05:20 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
*sigh* i want a custom title too
best to start spamming
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-02, 07:11 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
I could be a mod, but that would make me gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
McScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMcScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

McScrotum Itch

Posted 2002-05-02, 07:26 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
/\
|
|
|
|
| :ugay:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-02, 07:45 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
rofl die poor bitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-02, 07:53 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
rofl die poor bitch
you dont flame me...? or DO you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-02, 08:19 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
I think he was talking to mcsrcotum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-02, 01:17 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
i simply dont care... but i voted for "yes i am the gratest and you are all little crap heads."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-02, 04:53 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
yes, i am the greatest. my vote sez so

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-02, 05:35 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "status of your name"
well mine would probly be the god of sharks cause i run the gameshark forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia