Exclamation ¡¡¡¡IMPORTANT: Plz Read¡¡¡¡
Posted 2004-08-27, 08:34 PM
Important:

For Any One On Zelaron.. DONT STEAL FROM FRIENDS:

I Found This The Hard Way..

I didnt mean for it to go this way...
All cuz of Diablo..

Heres My Story:
Ok.. me an koolio became friends a while back.. and we gained trust in eachother and stuff.
then a week ago he gave me some stuff cuz i lied and said i needed it.. so i went and traded it off becuz i wanted to get richer in stead of usin the items on chars i had.. then he asked if i would lvl his v/t and i said yes.. so i went on late at nite when no one was on and stole some shit..I lied and said ti was my sis that took them.. but ti was me.. i lie becuz im afriad of the truth.. i luv friends.. but i jus lost one of my best non known friends.. + i lost the trust of our good friend SOV.. and all.. *or atleast i think i did*

Cuz ive tried to pay him back.. im one hell of a shitty trader and got jipped so fucking bad im crippled..

Now what? he wants to quit becuz of me..

So Now What?

Heres One Of Our Convers:
DustWeed69=Me
CountryMonkey911=Koolio

DustWeed69: now u see how bad of a trader i am
CountryMonkey911: lol
CountryMonkey911: i traded a levi for 2x3/20/20
DustWeed69: nice
CountryMonkey911: and the 4/15 for a 290
DustWeed69: 4/15?
DustWeed69: that should get you a bramle
CountryMonkey911: 40/15
DustWeed69: and u no what i jus realizd..
CountryMonkey911: 40/15wf
DustWeed69: i took all that stuff = got semi rich = now i made negitive profit cuz im one hell of a shitty trader
DustWeed69: so it pisses me off even more
CountryMonkey911: u took all that stuff = got pretty rich = and lost the trust of some good friends
DustWeed69: i no
DustWeed69: and im mad as u is
DustWeed69: trust me im really dumb at times
CountryMonkey911: and good at english :P
DustWeed69: if u quit i deserve non of it.. but would like... but trust me.. i no ru quiting cuz of me and it makes me feel bad.. and sov has lost trust in me aswell.. i wish there was sumtin i could do.. but i want my druid... and all or i would go broke ass poor to get u a bramble trust me
DustWeed69: i totally fucked up...
DustWeed69: i lost friends and then i got jipped in trades so bad im crippled now..
CountryMonkey911: i never shoulda met u
CountryMonkey911: then we both woulda been good
CountryMonkey911: and not poor
DustWeed69: thnx that helps a ton
CountryMonkey911: well ben
CountryMonkey911: like u keep fucking lieing to me!
CountryMonkey911: u said u were done w/ lieing
CountryMonkey911: yet the 160/60 POOFED
CountryMonkey911: like wtf
CountryMonkey911: u lie once more and im fucking gone...u will never talk to me nor sov again
DustWeed69: ok...
CountryMonkey911: im serious
CountryMonkey911: im sick of ur fucknig lies
DustWeed69: i no
DustWeed69: so y r u still talking to me?
DustWeed69: ur pissed at me sovs pissed at me
DustWeed69: everyone is pissed at me
CountryMonkey911: y cuz ur ben
CountryMonkey911: lol
DustWeed69: so now what? what do u want me to do?
DustWeed69: u want em to quit?
DustWeed69: give u all my stuff?
CountryMonkey911: no
DustWeed69: i dotn think i have any friends left... not that i deserve them
DustWeed69: cuz it seems like u arnt my friend.... *which i dotn doubt* and sov...
DustWeed69: and others...
DustWeed69: i stole form a zelaron member... y should they
CountryMonkey911: im ur friend just i dunno why u keep lieing to me
DustWeed69: cuz thats who i am
DustWeed69: im afriad of the truth
CountryMonkey911: well
CountryMonkey911: ben
CountryMonkey911: u keep lieing
DustWeed69: im listening
CountryMonkey911: heres where u will be
CountryMonkey911: wont ever get a better job then flipping burgers
CountryMonkey911: u will never get a girlfriend...because u cant be honest
CountryMonkey911: and most importantly u will lose every friend u will ever have
CountryMonkey911: because u cant be truthful
DustWeed69: sounds liek a plan... i dotn wanna follow it.. but what else can i do?
DustWeed69: according to everyone all i do is fuckin lie
DustWeed69: i do lie ill addmit it...
DustWeed69: but not all the time..
DustWeed69: nor as much as i used to

So now u guys no all that..

what should i do? quit? or what..

i cant pay him back any more..

and now i dont know who trusts me...

so heres what i want to to do

REPLY: (This Goes For Everyone)
Do/Would You Trust Me
Quit?
Or What To Do Now?
Comments
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:38 PM in reply to Joka69's post "¡¡¡¡IMPORTANT: Plz Read¡¡¡¡"
dont quit just for god sakes STOP LIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck they should casted u for that Jim Carrey movie where he HAS TO TELL THE TRUTH cuz u woulda made it look so real
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:45 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "dont quit just for god sakes STOP..."
Yeah, and stop bringing it up already. No body wants you to leave Zelaron. Everyone thinks you shouldn't quit. I trust you, and would mule with you. You just gotta let it run its path. If you get good items and koolio accepts, you could pay him back, if he doesn't, at least you tried..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, and stop bringing it up already. ..."
i no.. koolio brings up up and it pisses me off and then i think about ti and keep on posting but it isnt jus about that its about not stealign from zelaron members
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-27, 09:09 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i no.. koolio brings up up and it..."
So.. you basically took the stuff... spend all, got poor, now come back and try to get back with friends... and maybe take more? (j/k)

Well sorry man, I really don't know if I can trust you anymore, reason being you quit three times or more... and everytime the day after you quit, you come back saying you quit and beg for items, I mean dude, after you quit you suppose to wait atleast sometime before you supposely come back... not a day or two. (Maybe another way to get rich?)

I really don't know what to said to you.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-08-27 at 09:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-27, 09:15 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "So.. you basically took the stuff......"
you tell people not to steal from friends but you do it yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-27, 09:36 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "you tell people not to steal from..."
I still love you ben :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:00 PM in reply to Joka69's post "¡¡¡¡IMPORTANT: Plz Read¡¡¡¡"
Here's what you need....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0764553224[1].jpg (6.8 KB, 30 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Here's what you need...."
i dun ned no grammur .... so i made a wrong im telling you guys not to do what i did learn from my mistakes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:09 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i dun ned no grammur .... so i..."
You should learn from your mistakes. Most of us, if not all, know not to steal from friends. You made a huge mistake, no one is going to trust you ever again. Tough luck.

And you do so need grammar, your post looks like it was slathered in shit and put inside a blender.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2004-08-28 at 03:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You should learn from your mistakes...."
hahah you say he needs grammar but you spell luck wrong hahahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:25 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "hahah you say he needs grammar but you..."
I about to said.. I thought it was tough lunch... I like wtf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:27 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I about to said.. I thought it was..."
Mmm whens lunch time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:34 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Mmm whens lunch time?"
Dude.

Fuck off. This is bullshit, you should never steal. I've never stolen anything from anyone from zelaron except for Taco. Fuck taco too.

How are you about to steal and want shit back? Just shut up, and quit this game.

Snap your cd's. Do it fucking now, because i would never trust you if i was forced to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:38 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dude. Fuck off. This is bullshit,..."
Hey ben helped me with muh pally, if you got 'beef' with him, you got it with me! Gr..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-27, 11:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hey ben helped me with muh pally, if..."
Please

Moderators, Supreme Modereators, Owners.

3 simple steps:

1 - i dont give a shit if i get banned
2 - im free to express myself
3 - JOKA69 U SUCK ! U'RE a FUCKING THIEF AND LIER. I Hate Thiefs, people like you ruin this game. People like you ruin our society. FUCK YOU

YEAH ! Im happy now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-08-27, 11:08 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Please Moderators, Supreme..."
Guys, just give him a fucking second chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-28, 02:44 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Guys, just give him a fucking second..."
some people deserve a second chance, but not everyone, joka could work his way up, but alot of people will still hate him.. i dont hate him, and i dont like him, i liked him b4 he did "the deed".. but it suprised me coz i thought he wouldnt do sumthin as big as this, and now, i cant really trust him all that well, and i know sum of you wont trust him,and will still be very causious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-28, 03:02 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "some people deserve a second chance,..."
Everyone knows I got one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-28, 03:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Everyone knows I got one! ;)"
lol(10 char)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel