Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-12-23, 07:36 AM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
Is this a known fact? I have not been around lately, but I have been talking with him a lot lately, and I've even let him use my accounts to test his bot out. He has not stolen anything from me, or at least not that I know of (I haven't been on my account for almost 2 weeks)...

Maybe this is a case of mistaken identity, or maybe .sick was trying to get back at `Insolence` for some reason or another? I don't know, I guess I'm just stretching for some sort of alterior motive... Fill my ill-informed ass in please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-23, 08:22 AM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
Yeah it is a known fact with Screenshot took by .Sick and one that i took myself. insolence also ended up admiting it to Chruser since he had the proof and seemed to have for his defence nothing more then "He was a jerk". Which is a very bad reason. So it was most likely done in hope of making some quick buck and expecting no bad side from scamming a newer member of zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-23, 09:12 AM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
Well that is definitely a damn shame. I really liked `Insolence` and will miss him posting here at Zelaron... Diablo can make people do shitty things, and that is just a fact... I've had long time friends gank my accounts more times than I'd like to remember, but I got over it. As of right now, there are still 2 people I game with that I still trust with my passwords outside of Zelaron staff, and long-time members here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-23, 09:28 AM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
hey darkxsavior you said that ladder is gonna reset? how do you know that and do you know when, or how soon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-23, 10:08 AM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
You should really make a new thread for that question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-23, 10:44 AM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
Yes when my account was infultrated by KA and K it was not very amusing at all. But then again I probably would do the same to them if I got into their account so I understand. I personally am glad that insolence is banned, he was somewhat of an asshole if you ever actually played with him...
ELMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jimbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJimbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jimbo

Posted 2003-12-23, 11:13 AM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
I'm pretty sure I never did anything to you unless you're zagggon, zethilone, or slaynish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-23, 11:28 AM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
Hah!

Oh, and I have played Diablo with him, and still do. I don't think he is an asshole whatsoever. He hooks me up with shit, helps me transfer, rush, level, etc. etc. etc. my characters at any time. He knows my passwords, and I've trusted him with testing his Bot on my account. I still do BTW, and will continue to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-23, 11:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
Lets see what's under your name of Titusfied.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-23, 01:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
What? I'm guessing you are saying that he is nice to me because I'm an Admin? I guess we will have to see how he continues to act then, now won't we?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-23, 01:56 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
beside that, you also a very known guy, you have many friends on D2, if I am a bussiness guy I know who I want to be parter with. But all these just my assumption from the fact that he dich a new guy and hook up with a old member.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-23, 02:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
here hrmm it didnt add my screenshot of insolence telling me on AIm he traded my tals armor for ik armor and sold my soj
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.sick

Posted 2003-12-23, 02:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
Oh, well that certainly sucks... Sorry to hear it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-23, 03:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
heh, he's trusted me and me him for awhile... i just have member or whatever under my name so dont use that as an excuse
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-23, 04:11 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
Insolance did what he did because .sick decided to give out Insolance's private bot, which WORKS and I USE IT.

Insolance AIM Logs said:
KiTTiE xXFReAKXx: hides icon, hard to stop
KiTTiE xXFReAKXx: yeah owned this asshole
KiTTiE xXFReAKXx: heh
TerranMarch: who was it
KiTTiE xXFReAKXx: you dont know him
KiTTiE xXFReAKXx: he was being a REAL dick to me and my buddies
KiTTiE xXFReAKXx: and he gave bot out to his friends without asking me
TerranMarch: but he still d/l ur bot..
KiTTiE xXFReAKXx: and telling me he didnt
TerranMarch: o
KiTTiE xXFReAKXx: i gave it too him
TerranMarch: lol
KiTTiE xXFReAKXx: he said he really wanted to beta
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-12-23, 04:17 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
Well .Sick couldnt work the bot. So he either sent it so someone else could see if it worked or he didnt send it at all. Because i dont know many ppl that send a file that doesnt work to another d2 user. Even more in the D2 world as when it doesnt work it is most time scam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-23, 04:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
I use it, and when i have problems i can always ask him whats wrong. i even have the source, and am now editing it to fit my needs. If .sick wanted help he should've asked Insolance about the problem. The bot gets updated pretty often as well, so he should also check the site for updates. Insolance trusted him with his beta bot that works very well and fast but all .sick did was release it w/o Insolance's knowledge. I would consider this scamming Insolance of his hard work (he had plans to sell the bot privately). Instead, the 31 post kid releases it to his buddies, potentially leaking his bot, compromised his plans, and pissed him off. Think about it, if u worked on something for over 50 hours +++++ and u wanna sell it, only to find that its publically leaked how would YOU feel? Appreantly here I would trust Insolance (2k posts) over .sick (31 posts) anyday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-12-23, 04:30 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
DarkestFears said:
If .sick wanted help he should've asked Insolance about the problem.
What if he wasnt on?

DarketFears said:
The bot gets updated pretty often as well, so he should also check the site for updates.
If he has a site with it. Everyone can downloaded. His reason for what he did are based on not liking him, revenge, greed and malice. If it's the kind of ppl you trust. Well, i can only feel bad for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-23, 04:38 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
He's usually on, and im SURE someone has the patience of waiting for a few hours...

and the site is pw protected, only a few people can download from it. Therefore its not public
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-12-23, 04:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
It doesnt change what he did and for what reasons. I wouldnt never trust that kind of ppl. Im also sure that your are aware that any password can be dealt with.

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-12-23 at 04:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja