Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post matrix reloaded was it good?
Posted 2003-05-15, 05:46 PM
i have not yet seen it can some one who saw it today tell me about it? like is it as awsom as u thought it would be or was it a disapointment???????
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-16, 07:46 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
It was very good, but I was somehow expecting better. It's still worth seeing soon, however.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-05-16, 09:34 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
It was deffintly good. I am going to see it again sunday..... my favorite quote from the movie: "So you got some skills."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-16, 05:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
im gona go see it saturday !
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-16, 10:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
GREAT MOVIE!!

I reccomend it especially for the sci-fi buffs but even if u dont like sci-fi ur gonna love the action. Like WW said the 1st one set me up 2 expect somewhat better but it's a great movie overall...great sequel to the original.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-16, 11:47 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
i hear it has little plot and lots of action scenes, but still well worth the money.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-05-17, 09:15 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
the fight scenes couldve been made way better, it had a lot of plot rabber its just hard to follow to some people. but still most of the fight scenes couldve been made WAY better i mean half the time u can so tell its just a crappy animation.. i mean wheres the fun in that?
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-05-17, 09:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
It was good. Not incredible or quite livining up to the hype, but still good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-05-17, 09:53 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
saw it today. there was plot but it was hard to understand and a lot of it didnt make sense. like the kid he "saved," i mean, where does that come into play? it doesnt explain enough stuff.
as far as the fight scenes, the smith scene was my favorite. the twins were cool, but morpheus kicked their ass.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-05-18, 09:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
i just saw it today and i was disapointed becuase where the fuck did cipher come from?!!! wtf tank killed him in the first movie and also where the fuck was tank? but other than those things and the fact that i just didnt think it lives up to allt he hype, i would give it an 8 out of 10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-19, 11:18 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
ask_rabber said:
saw it today. there was plot but it was hard to understand and a lot of it didnt make sense. like the kid he "saved," i mean, where does that come into play? it doesnt explain enough stuff.
as far as the fight scenes, the smith scene was my favorite. the twins were cool, but morpheus kicked their ass.
Watch the 'Animatrix' and play the 'Enter The Matrix' game, they fill in all the voids from the movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-19, 12:56 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
it was amazing but the ending was too shit, it makes it seem like it's WAY too long...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-05-19, 03:22 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
yea the ending did sorta suck, i mean wtf cipher was killed by tank in the first movie and also WTF!? where is tank he was so much better than that new moron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-19, 04:02 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
that wasnt cypher you moron, that was the guy that agent smith caught and made a copy of and got into the real world

oh and tank isnt back because he was having disicplin problems in real life and the directors didnt invite him back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-19, 04:03 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
Ive never even seen the original, my girlfriends bugging me to rent it so we can see the sequel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-19, 04:04 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
what are you waiting for, see the original then the sequal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-19, 04:17 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
Its sitting in my DVD player now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-19, 09:18 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
I jsut saw it tonight. I got done classes, watched the original and went to an 8:00 viewing.

I don't care what anyone else thinks. That movie was the shit. It had awesome action sequences and the plot was insane. I'm positive not everyone will understand it, but for those who do, it was sick. I do agree with rabber though, because there were some things that were not discussed at all. I'm sure they will be discussed in the next one.

Jesus zagggon, for the love of God, any fool can tell that wasn't Cypher. Like SYG said, it was the guy the agent took control of and answered the phone to in Neo's dream that one time. How else do you think Mr. Smith was able to get in those back doors only the people of Zion had access to?

If anyone else wants to talk about questions or conspire on the plot with revelations they might have had, please post it, because I love chatting about movies like this that is pretty tough to follow unless you really pay attention.

Just a side note, that damn architect was kind of confusing. I gotta get the script online or watch teh DVD and really break down his speech.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-19, 09:24 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
this is kind of weird...alot of time when im idley sitting and doing nothing i like 2 compare some movies with religion, and after watching this 1 it just struck me...lol. And then the next day i read the news paper and it was comparing this movie with religion. Ill see if i can find the article and post it here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-19, 10:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
ur wrong that was cipher titus and i still hate the new nezer kenezer operator he suxorz, and lol his lips are fucking scary
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon