Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Wuzz Crackin'?
Posted 2011-06-27, 07:47 PM
Mkay, so, been a cool minute since I done been here. Lots has changed. For a while, I was workin' 2 jobs, a few days with only 3 hours of sleep between 'em. x_x Not cool, but necessary. Then, my security job lost the contact at the post I had, and aint put me nowhere else, so I got just the one job, workin' less hours and makin' more money. So it's a win-win. Advancing super quick-like, too. I started back in November as a n00b, with no factory experience, and now I can run 2 different CNC machines, and am a junior master for the area. Just got a raise from 11/hr to 12/hr. Makin' about $2,400 per month, with the overtime I got, which brings me to a total of 58 hours a week. For comparison, with the 2 jobs, I was workin' 72 hours a week, and only makin' 2 grand per month. Yup, stoked.

Had another car for a while, an '85 Nissan 300ZX, but the trans died. Now it sits in the garage, awaiting my decision to strip it or fix it. I may swap the engine entirely, as VQ35 (350Z) engines seem to be pretty cheap, as well as trans. But that decision is also being tossed about.

Got my own apartment, with my brother, which is really nice. Except the pigs just kicked the shit out my door a couple weeks ago. Long story. x_x But it's still fun. Small place, but 2 bedrooms, and it's more than enough for now.

Let's see... what else... My parents split up, shits been crazy ever since. Got into major argument with my mom around Christmas time, aint spoke to her since. Dont talk to my dad, either. No bad reason, but no good reason to, either. Disowned my youngest and older brother. Made a best friend, which is weird, as I've never had one of those before. It's fun, though.

So, I think that's about it. So far. Anywho, how y'all been?
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2011-06-28, 09:22 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "Wuzz Crackin'?"
Oh hai Draco.

OT: Really, the VQ35? Aren't the expensive swaps?? you really could go cheaper than that and get almost similar gains from an rb26det, or any of the other 5000 nissan motors.

But anyways, it's good to hear that you're doing good - well, somewhat. Making the best of what you can.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-07-05, 09:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh hai Draco. OT: Really, the VQ35?..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Oh hai Draco.

OT: Really, the VQ35? Aren't the expensive swaps?? you really could go cheaper than that and get almost similar gains from an rb26det, or any of the other 5000 nissan motors.

But anyways, it's good to hear that you're doing good - well, somewhat. Making the best of what you can.
All I have to say is with a RB26DET swap good luck finding parts unless you are in Japan.
VQ35 in the long run WAY cheaper.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2011-07-07, 07:48 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "All I have to say is with a RB26DET..."
Yeah, the VQ is pretty cheap 'round my area. Biggest problem is goig to be switching to the drive-by-wire set-up. Imma need a computer, pedal, and throttle body from the same vehicle.

But yeah, its still in limbo, just kinda searchin around a seein if I can get all the pieces at a good price or whatever.

And thanks, D3V, yeah life is gettin' better.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2011-07-09, 12:19 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Yeah, the VQ is pretty cheap 'round my..."
Good to hear bro! You should frequent Zel more if you get the time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V