Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2007-07-23, 03:54 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Marijuana is a gateway drug."
Depends on the person. The first time I smoked I was 14, I'm now 19 and have never touched another drug.
I saw coke for the first time recently and it was a reality check for me on how glad I am that I don't do it.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-23, 03:56 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Thats a little far out. Yea, and its..."
klo said:
Thats a little far out.
Lies. Better have someone do a daily check on that baby...make sure he hasn't been raped or murdered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-23, 03:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Lies. Better have someone do a daily..."
She's great.
She says "dada" ugh "daddy" ughx2 "hi" and tries to growl like the dog.

I would die if she was ever abused. Dont talk like that.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-23, 04:50 PM in reply to klo's post starting "She's great. She says "dada" ugh..."
I was wondering when we'd see another pot thread, it's been a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-23, 05:40 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I was wondering when we'd see another..."
Marijuana IS a gateway drug. Saw that in my best friend. He's done so much X, acid and shrooms. But other than that...

And I will agree that booze can be much worse than marijuana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-23, 08:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Marijuana IS a gateway drug. Saw that..."
I've only seen it to be a gateway drug in people looking to fuck themselves up from the start. If you have an addictive/self-destructive personality, you're more likely to seek out new ways to get high. I smoked weed every day for nearly 6 years, didn't touch another drug, even when everything (save heroin) was offered to me. It's a matter of personal conviction.

Oh, and the cure for wanting to do heroin (don't misread this as "the cure for heroin addiction") is the scene in "Trainspotting" when Ewen McGregor is coming down. That was some profoundly fucked up looking shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-23, 09:43 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I've only seen it to be a gateway drug..."
I've only done mushrooms once. Took too many and smoked way too much pot with them, but I don't regret it. I've been offered many other drugs, but I honestly don't want to try any other ones. Mushrooms kind of scare me, because it seems to bring out anxiety in many people. It's a fun time, but only if you're care and stress free.

I just use marijuana and continue on with life. I don't smoke a big blunt and just sit on a couch for 6 hours, unless watching movies with a girl, or playing video games. I honestly think that video games and pot should come together in the same box. I perform my best at soccer if I have a pinchie or two before hand. It honestly develops my play-making skills and lets me think outside of the box on different cuts/kicks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-24, 09:35 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've only done mushrooms once. Took too..."
There are many different "breeds" of hippie...just live in California for a few weeks and you'll understand that I'm as hippie as they get in good 'ol fashion Tx hehe.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-07-24, 09:37 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "There are many different "breeds" of..."
I'm gonna bleach my hair blonde and get dreads. I love nature walks (hiking and smoking).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-24, 09:39 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm gonna bleach my hair blonde and get..."
ME TOOO! I miss those days in az when we would smoke and walk around the huge parks....with nothing else to do. I'm so tired of being busy . When the baby was like 2 mos we would walk around a small park in a suburb to vegas.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-24, 09:42 AM in reply to klo's post starting "ME TOOO! I miss those days in az when..."
If yah ever make it out to MN, just look up all the state parks. We have one out by SD called Hole in the Mountain, it's great. I suppose it may be a bit unpleasant walking around in horrid temps though?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-24, 09:55 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Marijuana is a gateway drug."
Willkillforfood said:
Marijuana is a gateway drug.
Neg.

It's because marijuana is the first drug that people try. Why? Because it's so easy to get and everybody does it. People don't think, "Hey.. I wanna see what drugs are like. Lemme pick up a crack pipe." No, they try weed because their best friend is smoking it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-24, 04:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Neg. It's because marijuana is the..."
Thanatos said:
Neg.

It's because marijuana is the first drug that people try. Why? Because it's so easy to get and everybody does it. People don't think, "Hey.. I wanna see what drugs are like. Lemme pick up a crack pipe." No, they try weed because their best friend is smoking it.
Exactly, it's about the same as when people drink alcohol for the first time, it's most often beer or wine (champagne counts here).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-25, 12:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Exactly, it's about the same as when..."
My first drink was rum and coke.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-25, 12:39 PM in reply to klo's post starting "My first drink was rum and coke."
A bottle of vodka here. Well, half the bottle. What a weird story. I don't like alcohol, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-26, 08:47 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "A bottle of vodka here. Well, half the..."
Whiskey was my first, I've never even had beer but I do like wine sometimes.

The good stuff is the Jager. That stuff is great.

And I would like to make note of the fact that I myself have done drugs, many different sorts. I'm not saying drugs are bad, I'm saying that I can't stand people who make drugs their image. The kind of people who wear marijuana T-shirts and have marijuana bumper stickers all over their car, and especially the ones who are ONLY doing it for the image. If you're just doing drugs to be cool, you're doing them for the wrong reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-26, 08:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Whiskey was my first, I've never even..."
I hear that.

Everybody has their own ways of coping with stress and hard times. For me, that's smoking weed. It helps me forget about the bullshit that is life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 10:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hear that. Everybody has their..."
Pot makes me not care about too much little shit. Like for instance, my new neighbor's 4 kids are constantly running around their house, and in a duplex with semi-thin walls, it is tough to get to sleep. But after smoking a pinchie I just forget about it, and it just relaxes me. I think it may be something in my family or what not, because my dad and I are both hypersensitive to noise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-27, 10:03 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pot makes me not care about too much..."
I remember you!!!

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....ighlight=Avara

(I was Ava back then)

I just really liked how she looked and made her my sig. I wasn't like...doing anything wrong or nothing. I saved that for actually naked girl pics. Using your imagination is cheap.

But, if you're still actually here, welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2007-08-29, 02:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "I remember you!!! ..."
Well, cum back to zelaron!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-