Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-06-13, 01:17 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'd recommend picking up Soul Reaver..."
I've got Soul Reaver: Legacy of Kain sitting about 2 feet from me but I can't force myself to play it. I played the first 10 minutes of it and got bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-13, 02:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've got Soul Reaver: Legacy of Kain..."
That's because you're a poozer!

Seriously, though, SR2 has the greatest video game puzzles ever created. The only game that comes close is Sphinx. Play it, it's not even that long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-13, 10:32 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "That's because you're a poozer! ..."
Hmm, well, I already started this game, but I guess I will have to pick up the other's and play them out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-13, 10:49 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'd recommend picking up Soul Reaver..."
I've been playing a lot of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-13, 11:28 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I've been playing a lot of Grand Theft..."
Oh yes, must add:

Beaten:

GTA:VC

Going to start playing soon:

GTA:III
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-13, 12:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Oh yes, must add: Beaten: GTA:VC..."
Playing:
WC3
BF 1942 with Desert Combat
Counter-Strike
D2 LOD
MOH Frontline
KOTOR (again beat it already before)
GTA VC

Games I want To Buy When They Come Out:
Legend of Zelda
Halo 2
Half-Life 2
Battlefield 2
Resident Evil 4
World of Warcraft
GTA SA
FFXII
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Fable
Jade Empire
KOTOR II
Splinter Cell 3
Devil May Cry 3
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
Metroid Prime 2

Game(s) That I Want To Buy Now:
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (heard this game is awesome)

Last edited by NonGayMan; 2004-06-13 at 12:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-13, 12:18 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I haven't been playing much lately... ..."
Acer said:
I haven't been playing much lately...

Playing:
-CS(PC)
-RB6 Raven Sheild(PC)
-Tribes 2(PC)
-Halo(Xbox) also beat
-PG2(Xbox) also beat

Wanting to play again:
-Star Wars Galaxies
-Starcraft

Wanting to Purchase(good question):
-Halo2 when it comes out

As you can see my list is small, not many games out there I care for. I am mainly looking for a good MMORPG, don't say WoW. The game had me hyped, but now I look at it and think... "I was going to get that?". I am sure it isn't going to be as great as a game as I want. That is why I am looking at SWG, the game has grown a lot and I have heard a lot of good stuff.
*giggles* Grown my ass. The game's still the same old bore fest. Missions are stupid, PVP is boring and only few classes are actually good, and basically, the game is just an online chatroom that you have to pay for. You have to grind almost all of the professions just to get a Jedi, and once you get the Jedi, you have to grind even more. Then, you will still suck in PvP. There's a bug that doesn't let you become a Master Jedi, too. Now, yes, they are doing a Jedi revamp, but all it is doing is making Jedi leveling 7 times harder, and now anyone can become a Jedi. Wasn't it Sony who said Jedi would be very rare in the Star Wars universe? Oh, and it still has a lot of bugs. It's not really the worst game I've ever played, but it gets boring very fast. I think you should get WOW. Mostly all of the beta testers say that it is very fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-13, 04:05 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "*giggles* Grown my ass. The game's..."
If and when you get The Chronicles of Riddick, make sure you write a Review for it, or at least some preliminary findings. I'm hearing good things about it, but c'mon... Vin Deisel movie based game? Gimme a break.

Right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-13, 04:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "If and when you get The Chronicles of..."
Titusfied said:
If and when you get The Chronicles of Riddick, make sure you write a Review for it, or at least some preliminary findings. I'm hearing good things about it, but c'mon... Vin Deisel movie based game? Gimme a break.

Right?
Game Informer gave the game a 9.5, and they said it is a must buy, so that's why I plan on getting it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-18, 04:40 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Game Informer gave the game a 9.5, and..."
Updated list again:

Playing:
Zelda: Wind Waker (Never finished before due to lack of time)
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (On the last board, but didn't finish yet, again, time)
Blood Omen 2
Final Fantasy 10 (Played about half of it when it first came out, then the time factor, but I've picked it up recently again... Gonna have to start over though, since I forget the whole plot, what the hell I'm doing, and what I need to do next or already did, etc... )
GTA III
Metroid Prime (Don't exactly like it so far, but I'll probably beat it anyway...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-18, 05:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Updated list again: Playing: Zelda:..."
Playing:
City Of Heros

Gonna stick with it until I see Doom3, HL2, or WoW come out. Then i'll move over to one of those.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:20 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Playing: City Of Heros Gonna stick..."
Playing zelda : a link to the past again , well actually it's zelda: four swords on the gba but its almost the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-06-24, 05:56 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Playing zelda : a link to the past..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Playing zelda : a link to the past again , well actually it's zelda: four swords on the gba but its almost the same.
i take this game out and beat it on a new file just for fun every once in a while. i love having the original cart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-24, 06:59 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "i take this game out and beat it on a..."
I only play Starcraft and Socom 1 online.

My computer can't run any games xcept for like past century games like SC, Socom 1 is so fun!!1111!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-28, 09:26 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I only play Starcraft and Socom 1..."
Dark Age of Camelot: Trials of Atlantis

Great GREAT mmorpg, and Mythic, the makers, are great with their customers... When I first bought the game and made an account (they dont require billing info at first, thats a +) I thought I'd get one month free like they said, so after the one month, I decided to start paying, because the game was that damn good, sent em a check for 3 months of game play, and whaddya know... I get 3 months free tacked on! great company (got the one month trial from buying it, then they gve me 3 addiotional free months until they started charging me, so basically 8 months for 35$)

Also, the in game CSR's are helpful as all hell, theres virtually no lag, and realm vs realm combat is the shit.... check it out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xtac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxtac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xtac

Posted 2004-06-28, 01:23 PM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
I am currently consumed by Ragnarok Online and ocationally find time to break for .hack
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-06-28, 03:09 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I am currently consumed by Ragnarok..."
Playing:
Sacred
Alice(for the 3rd time. This time im only playing it while im high or tripping)
WC3
C&C:Generals(on occasion)

Games I started playing but have not finished but need to finish:
FFX-2
Kingdom Hearts

Games I am waiting to play:
WOW
HL2
Doom3
Guild Wars

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:12 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Playing: Sacred Alice(for the 3rd..."
I'm now playing KOTOR again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-28, 09:07 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I'm now playing KOTOR again."
Currently Playing:
Halo (Xbox) - not single, multiplayer.
Warcraft 3
City of Heroes
Day of Defeat (NO steam)
FF X-2 (PS2)

Waiting on the edge of my seat for:
Halo 2

Thinking about buying:
Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-28, 09:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Currently Playing: Halo (Xbox) - not..."
Thanatos said:
Currently Playing:
Halo (Xbox) - not single, multiplayer.
Warcraft 3
City of Heroes
Day of Defeat (NO steam)
FF X-2 (PS2)

Waiting on the edge of my seat for:
Halo 2

Thinking about buying:
Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
The Frozen Throne is the pwn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan