Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I need a favor, Lenny...
Posted 2010-08-10, 12:05 PM
Can you put in a good word for me with Shaznay Lewis? Be a pal...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-10, 12:06 PM in reply to Draco2003's post "I need a favor, Lenny..."
Sure thing - I'll give you a mention next time I see her.

Got any recent pictures?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-08-10, 12:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sure thing - I'll give you a mention..."
Actually I do. I forgot I ain't posted them here yet... Dagnabbit, it'll be a minute before I can get to them. I dunno how about to do all the pic cross-posting on my phone.

EDIT 2: They are bigger than I thought.
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...o/d7336242.jpg
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...o/3ace8fe6.jpg
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...o/e30c7176.jpg

Those can go into the photo album.
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...

Last edited by Draco2003; 2010-08-10 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Added recent pictures.#2: Added direct links so it don't weigh down the thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-10, 01:07 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Actually I do. I forgot I ain't posted..."
Brilliant! I'll pass them on.

You know, you remind me a wee bit of Tobey Maguire in the last picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-08-10, 01:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Brilliant! I'll pass them on. You..."
Thanks buddy. And you can use that to spark interest, that I kinda-sorta resemble Tobey.
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-10, 07:20 PM in reply to Draco2003's post "I need a favor, Lenny..."
Trying to land a job with Lenny, or something?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-11, 02:14 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Trying to land a job with Lenny, or..."
Nay, just asking to hook me up with a beautiful dark lady from his side of the pond. I've got a thing for the dark ladies... not too dark, though...

Others include Kelly Rowland, Rosario Dawson, Halle Berry, and a few others I know I'm forgetting...
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-11, 10:23 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Nay, just asking to hook me up with a..."
Nicki Minaj

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-11, 11:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nicki Minaj"
Or the first and third ladies from Flo Rida's "Elevator" video.
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-11, 11:52 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Or the first and third ladies from Flo..."
I believe you meant to spell favor as "favour" and color as "colour".

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-11, 11:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I believe you meant to spell favor as..."
I don't think I said color anywhere, but I agree on the 'favour' bit. LOL
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-11, 03:00 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I don't think I said color anywhere,..."
Sorry my racism blinded me to your post. Good luck with your adventures.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-11, 08:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sorry my racism blinded me to your..."
Ohhohoho, Lenny's cupid around here, eh? Well, good luck, dude!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-12, 05:33 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ohhohoho, Lenny's cupid around here,..."
Well, I am the only cherub-faced, flying baby in these here parts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2010-08-12, 05:44 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, I am the only cherub-faced,..."
Let's just hope you're clothed, uhuhuhu
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai