Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2010-05-03, 07:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I enjoyed this thought."
I can go on, if you want. I have more.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-04, 09:45 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I can go on, if you want. I have more."
You should probably quit while you're ahead.

Last edited by Grav; 2010-05-04 at 10:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-05-04, 12:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I enjoyed this thought."
Ultimately, all that matters in life is how much you enjoyed yourself. Saying that something is "bad" or "good" for you really has no point, unless those "bad" or "good" things influence how much you enjoy your life. And saying that something is "bad" or "good" for someone else would be akin to telling them what their favorite food is, in my opinion. Good and bad are unique to the individual, and only the individual can decide what they are.

Sorry for the potential derailment, I skimmed the thread and this is the topic I arrived at.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-05-04, 09:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ultimately, all that matters in life is..."
But then again, sometimes, you really can't tell if you liked something. Maybe you liked it at first, but you only thought you liked it because life sucked hard at the time, but then you look back on it and realize that all your current problems have been caused by what you started to do that you thought was good, now realizing it wasn't, now you ran yourself into a ditch, all because of one thing, which lead to one more, which you thought was good, but it wasn't.
Then you don't enjoy anything, once you realize that.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-22, 02:22 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm sure life does look good for us. To..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I'm sure life does look good for us. To the starving cat, outside a buffet, watching us eat mindlessly. That cat truely wishes he was human, that moment.
At the same time, I wish I could kill a mouse and eat it... without being called "weird".
Your best post, probably ever. Unfortunately, it'll be the only one.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-22, 02:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Your best post, probably ever...."
For the record, I think you start getting old right about the time that you say "I think I'm getting old." I don't plan on doing it for a long, long fucking time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-07-23, 06:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "For the record, I think you start..."
Old is in the eye of the beholder.. I'll never get old..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-07-26, 11:08 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Old is in the eye of the beholder....."
I think that it could also have an inverse effect given that the older I feel the harder i'm going to try to hold onto my youth. I think everyone can releate to that, even if they don't admit it to themselves.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-26, 08:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think that it could also have an..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I think that it could also have an inverse effect given that the older I feel the harder i'm going to try to hold onto my youth. I think everyone can releate to that, even if they don't admit it to themselves.
How old are you anyways? You can't be past 30.

As for Skurai, the thought would've worked, except for the fact that cats don't have the ability to recognize themselves. In other words, lacking this skill would not deem them enough intelligence to want to be other beings besides themselves. It would've been more correct to say that a cat simply wanted the food the humans were eating, but nothing past that.

Last edited by Wallow; 2010-07-26 at 08:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-07-28, 03:11 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "How old are you anyways? You can't be..."
Well shove your dick in my ear and call me "Marley", you're right!
Switch "cat" to "dog", repost comment.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-28, 11:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well shove your dick in my ear and call..."
Try, dolphin. I dunno what you're killing though. Hmm.. or how you'd be outside a buffet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-07-29, 11:10 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Try, dolphin. I dunno what you're..."
Uhh... okay, okay... let's say, the buffet was just built in at Sea World... and the guy who's supposed to feed them, isn't feeding them?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-30, 12:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Uhh... okay, okay... let's say, the..."
Awww, c'mon guys, poor guy gets 1 ( I say 2, I like the one a few posts later...) great posts, and you gotta go and psycho-analyze the kid's childhood and all that jazz.

As for getting old, I think it happens when you discover all the shit your parents complained about, now seems to be what you complain about, PLUS (as in both requirements must be met) you succumb to the belief that you are a stuck on this path with no hope of change.

I believe a bible verse explains 'being old' best."When I was a child, I though as a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child. But when I became a man, I had to put away childish things." Or something along those lines.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-01, 02:03 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Awww, c'mon guys, poor guy gets 1 ( I..."
I'm feeling older every day. I suddenly found an interest in Batman, and sleep 12 hours a day... my ears feel heavy and dry.

Without self awareness, isn't life like a computer? Just going through the needed motions. Hmmm... motions. e-motions... emotions. They have the same word origin. I wonder why...?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai