Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Rumored rogue bug in next patch.
Posted 2005-02-01, 05:29 AM
I don't know all the details, but appararently fixing of the Paladin crusader business might have reduced Rogue crit chance significantly?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=new&tmp=1#new

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=new&tmp=1#new
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-01, 11:27 AM in reply to Grav's post "Rumored rogue bug in next patch."
So... Pallys got buffed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-01, 12:58 PM in reply to Grav's post "Rumored rogue bug in next patch."
Pfft. I like my rouge the way it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-01, 02:02 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "So... Pallys got buffed?"
pr0xy said:
So... Pallys got buffed?
No, it was a bug fix resulting in a slight nerf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-02-01, 03:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Pfft. I like my rouge the way it is."
It's ROGUE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-01, 06:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's ROGUE."
I dont CARE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-01, 06:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I dont CARE."
From now on every post with rogue improperly spelled will be deleted!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-01, 07:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "From now on every post with rogue..."
My rouge rarely crit strikes as it is.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-02-02 at 02:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-01, 07:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My rouge rarely crit strikes as it is."
Nothing to see here..!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-02-01, 07:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nothing to see here..!!"
Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogeu Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-01, 08:01 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue..."
You.. watch yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-02-01, 10:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You.. watch yourself."
I spelled one instance of rogue wrong... OH NOEZ! And you didn't catch it!

OH NOEZ!

LOLOLOLOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-02, 10:44 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My rouge rarely crit strikes as it is."
Sovereign said:
My rouge rarely crit strikes as it is.

If you have any agility, at all, you should have a crit rate of at least 10%. You do know when you crit it only makes the numbers bold and slightly larger? It doesn't flash a banner saying that you crit so you clearly know when it happens. I'll bet it happens at least 10% to you, more like 15-20%. At 45, my rogue has I think 16% chance to crit, but I crit usually about 23% of the time.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-02-02, 12:47 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "... If you have any agility, at all,..."
When you crit, wouldn't you notice that the damage number is double what the other numbers were?

Last edited by WetWired; 2005-02-02 at 02:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-02-02, 12:59 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "When you crit, wouldn't you notice that..."
I've never really paid attention to that. When Im leveling in contested zones, which is all I do now, I'm moving my camera angles around looking for new targets or horde that are trying to gank. I dont really care to check how much dmg I do. As long as they are dead, its all good with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-02, 01:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "When you crit, wouldn't you notice that..."
WetWired said:
When, you crit, wouldn't you notice that the damage number is double what the other numbers were?
I don't really pay attention unless it's a special attacks, those stick out since they're in yellow. A lot of the off-hand crits do about the same damage as a regular main-hand hit, so those aren't really noticeable. Also, as a rogue, the numbers continuously roll off the head fairly rapidly, and you don't have time to pay attention to some of them. If say, I Sinister Strike, both weapon attacks off at same time, and get a sword-spec proc off at the same time, I think only 3 numbers show, so sometimes you don't even see all the numbers.

Either way, he should crit a few times per mob. And the fact that you don't have time to look at any of the numbers is buns, unless you're in first person looking behind yourself *all* the time.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber