Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-12-18, 05:06 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "need a dvd drive"
This cough is really getting on my wick. My throat is sore and tickly, and the cough just won't go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-19, 10:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "This cough is really getting on my..."
I should really get a new bed. One with Memory Foam...ugh...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-19, 12:26 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I should really get a new bed. One with..."
Condoms suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-20, 10:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Condoms suck."
Bloody hell...A Super Saturday the week before Christmas and I gotta work it. D:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-20, 10:03 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Condoms suck."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Condoms suck.
Agreed.

Snowed in, and I can't find my headphones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-22, 09:47 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Agreed. Snowed in, and I can't..."
-25 degree windchill SUCKS MAJOR ASS

fuck this shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-22, 10:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "-25 degree windchill SUCKS MAJOR ASS ..."
Seconded. Fuckin' wind...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-22, 10:36 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Seconded. Fuckin' wind..."
One of 17,000 homes without power in my area. Sure, we get it on a two-hour on, two-hour off rota (starting thirty-five minutes ago), but it's not reliable - it's popped off twice already.

And it's typical that the one time I've wanted to watch something on television for over ten weeks is the time when I'm not going to have power. Harumph.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-22, 12:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "One of 17,000 homes without power in my..."
Have to go shovel quite a bit of snow, and the temperature is -5.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-23, 10:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Have to go shovel quite a bit of snow,..."
Eight and a half hours at work, only a thirty minute lunch for a break, and left the desk a mess.

...My feet hurt. And now I need to shower...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-28, 10:54 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Eight and a half hours at work, only a..."
I did not sleep well last night...at all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-28, 08:44 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I did not sleep well last night...at..."
End of my long weekend. Work tomorrow..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-28, 10:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "End of my long weekend. :( Work..."
Christmas music...still...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-29, 08:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Christmas music...still..."
Back to the grind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-29, 09:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Back to the grind."
Blah, at work again..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-29, 01:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Blah, at work again.."
Not enough sleep, driving my lady back and forth to work, tomorrow begins my 2 weeks without a day off at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-12-29, 08:56 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Not enough sleep, driving my lady back..."
So I traded hours with a co-worker so I would work from 1-9:30 instead of 3-11:30, and she would close. I came in, and she ended up calling in. Awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-29, 10:37 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "So I traded hours with a co-worker so I..."
Dentist appointment tomorrow at 8 AM. FUCK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-30, 09:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Dentist appointment tomorrow at 8 AM...."
My eyesight is blurry again and I haven't even had my glasses for a year...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-30, 10:02 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My eyesight is blurry again and I..."
Extremely slow day at work. I'm about to go crazy.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos