Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post next ladder??
Posted 2003-11-13, 08:42 PM
anybody know when this ladder will end and a new one will start? wonderin if its worth it to remake my sorc or not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-13, 08:47 PM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
lol it just started like a couple weeks ago so it wolnt be for a while
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-13, 08:50 PM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
i thought the first ladder season was gna be short to see how the new patch worked out....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-13, 09:10 PM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
I thought they said a minimum of 6 months per ladder season?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-13, 10:33 PM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
6 months!!!!?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-13, 10:46 PM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
I heard 3 months but i think it would be way to much.
1 month or 2 would be good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-14, 04:24 AM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
If ladder ends would ladder chars become normal? If so what if you have a 1.10 'ONLY' item, what happens to that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-11-14, 07:05 AM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
im pretty sure when the ladder ends all your ladder items are still with you in none ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-14, 08:37 AM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
Right, if you have Ladder Only items, and the Ladder season ends, they are now circulating in non-ladder, but still can't be found in there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-14, 09:07 AM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
So, they will worth good much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-03, 08:05 AM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
I hope there is some way to find out.. at the tone that blizz is speaking through, i think they will release a date then again mabe not
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-12-03, 09:37 AM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
i looked it up in the summit!!!! ladder chars will be autimatically converted to non ladder, and the ladder only uniques will STAY!
its a "present", of playin ladder...

so i see a way in such ladder, to get legit items for non ladder, well one only has to wait some month

so nothing will be lost after ladder!
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2003-12-03, 09:55 AM in reply to Umpc's post "next ladder??"
umpc to answer ur Q if u wanted to start ur sorc, even if it ended tomorrow if its what u wanna do why not..

but u have a long while till it ends i belive

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno